Men's fashion weekly/monthly recap solution..

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by iiiivvvv, Aug 18, 2011.

1. iiiivvvv

iiiivvvv Member

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to find an easy solution for me to keep up with current men's fashion and I want to do it very easily akin to my newspaper habit. What I mean is that everyday I wake up, go to yahoo finance and read the top 2-3 article headline, maybe read 1-2. If I'm really interested, I'll read the one-off smaller headlines. I want to have a similar habit with current fashion but I have no idea which website I can utilize. Basically, I want to go to a site, check out the major fashion house trends, maybe check out the one-off trend, so that when I go shop or look at other people's clothing, I have a reference point to see... like how I reference the overall market when I look for individual stock movements.

Websites i'm looking for is one that features current men's fashion in 20's to early 30's - business, casual, all with a hint of sophistication that the laymen can wear in public. I would appreciate your help. thank you.

2. NeopreneJeans

NeopreneJeans Senior member

Not too sure about the 20's to 30's time period limitation, but perhaps Tumblr might be of use?