• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Men's Clothing online

zjpj83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In all seriousness, i do buy a lot from:

Ebay
Grapevinehill.com
Virtual Clothes Horse
Shopthefinest.com
STP
Yoox
Ben Silver

Tibo

Reaction score
I've been buying stuff from

Hilditch & Key
Edward Green (well not online but phone sales count don't they ?)
Cole's Shirtmakers
Charles Tyrwhitt
Bond & Smiley
Herring's shoes

And I've been satisfied by all of them as far as service is concerned (and most often as regards the product).
I'd specially recommend Cole's as I praise their shirts highly and their service is good.

Leaveitothexperts

Reaction score
Let's not forget the exceptional service from francos.com . . . those lovely Martegannis

mensimageconsultant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This has a self-serving element, but click on the link below and then on Resources. It's a pretty good list.

rnoldh

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
A Harris @ WorldClassConsignment, and Sartoriale are good online sources.

Yes, and Chuck F. @ Sartorial Solutions, too, along with Ben at ehaberdasher.

They all participate on the forums too.

The_Foxx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
good topic!

Recently, i have been ordering from two websites i discovered--

Good source for Oxxford and Brioni items, and lots of options on cut of pants, vents, etc. Bob Campbell works hard to offer any and every option you prefer, and works directly with the manufacturers to get additional options.
I just bought a navy Radcliff Oxxford suit, and I'm considering a pinstripe Brioni (with long rise trousers, ticket pocket). Good source for Oxxford trousers, too, especially if you prefer flat fronts, certain pleats, etc.

www.directclothiers.com

I also really like hansen's, good source for shirts with specific sleeve length, requests for trimmer-cut-body, etc. I just ordered my second Robert Talbott Estate shirt from them (I like the flat front trousers by Zanella, the Benett from them also)

www.hansensclothing.com

Still trying to find something i really like from ehaberdasher and Ian Daniels, but my sizes and preferred styles are hard to find.

englanderjk

Reaction score
I WANT TO PURCHASE SEVERAL ITEMS FROM YOUR WEBSITE BUT AM HESITANT TO DO SO WITHOUT CONTACT INFORMATION. E-MAIL WOULD BE FINE AND PHONE EVEN BETTER. BTW, I'M 17.5L in ARMANI, WOULD I WEAR THE SAME IN BORELLI? MY E-MAIL ADDRESS IS "[email protected]"

THANKS,

JKE

Originally Posted by discostu004
agreed. as a merchant i don't like stuff coming back b/c it means it didn't sell, but it is part of the biz. i have several who buy a lot but return a lot. it's a bummer to get returns, but i figure they wouldn't buy any if they couldn't return for a refund.

englanderjk

Reaction score
I'm new to the forum. Please let me know how I can contact the "Virtual Clothes Horse" via e-mail or phone. My e-mail is [email protected].
Thank you,

JKE

Rolo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by englanderjk
I'm new to the forum. Please let me know how I can contact the "Virtual Clothes Horse" via e-mail or phone. My e-mail is [email protected].
Thank you,

JKE

You can reach Lance at [email protected]. He is legit. Many folks here (including me) would give him very good reviews.

Rolo

englanderjk

Reaction score
Rolo,

I never did take the time to thank you for information regarding Lance and the "Virtual Clothes Horse". Since my original inquiry I've completed atleast a half dozen transactions with maximum satisfaction. Lance is a consummate professional and in addition to providing great values on some of the finest men's style options available, he does so with great integrity and form.

Jolly good show.

Primo Savoir Sartoriae!

earthdragon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
PLAL (awaiting my second pair of C&J's).
Virtual Clothes Horse.
STP
Shop The Finest.

The first two are amazingly professional at communicating and thus establishing confidence. I have not tested returns though.

englanderjk

Reaction score
I should have mentioned in my last post that I've also had equally positive dealings with STP (Shop the Finest). I've had to return an item on more than one occassion and did so without difficulty. Ian does a great job and like Lance at the VCH, is accessible by both e-mail and phone (when necessary).

JKE

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads