1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Men's Bonobos Gray Wool Pants Multi-Colored Silk Paisley Lining 33 or 34 Waist

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by schwedhart, Nov 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. schwedhart

schwedhart Well-Known Member

Looking for the above, "limitied edition" Bonobos Marzotto Wool gray pants with Paisley lining in 33 or 34 waist, preferably in slim cut but will consider the regular.

Attached Files:

2. bimper

bimper Well-Known Member

Hi, not sure if they would work for you but I have the exact pair in like-new condition in size 34--however I had some tailoring done: a tailor took out the waist about one inch (it measures 17.5 inches at the waist), and the leg has been hemmed to a 28.5" inseam. It has a fold over 1.25" hem, so I suspect a tailor could lengthen the inseam by 2.5 inches or so. I never wore them, as I picked up a size 35 pair from bonobos instead, which feel much better.

These are the regular, not slim, cut. Lemme know if you any interest, I could provide photos if so.

Jeff

3. schwedhart

schwedhart Well-Known Member

Some pics would be great, thanks. I'm ideally a 33 in the slim fit, but i suppose i could always have these tailored as you did if i can't find a better fit. Thanks for the reply.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.