• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Men's black suit :

Reaction score
We know that the black suit is a part of all the major events and ceremonies for men.What is the reason for this indeed ?
Actually the black suit gives you a best formal and executive look and makes your personality bold.So i also prefer to black suit on formal functions and major events.

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
:lurk:

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Obviously the OP is new here. He needs to lurk more.

Last edited:

Master Squirrel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I say genius. That insight is amazing. My life is complete and I am throwing out... no burning my entire wardrobe.

Blasphima

Reaction score
Black suits are great (that is, if you throw away the trousers and wear the jacket as a makeshift stroller).

Also, troll harder please.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Really? Where do you get your black suits??? I may need one....
:eh:

Last edited:

Cant kill da Rooster

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just had to check what other insightful things you have written along with your black suit thoughts...

Actually inspiration is always got from a fascinated thing or the things which may fascinate you.So its all up to you that how do you get inspiration and after this what sort of dresses you want to wear.Even two persons can be attracted from a single thing in different way.So inspiration is our own perception indeed.
What other philosophies can you bestow on us?

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 56 17.7%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 108 34.1%
  • 8”

Votes: 93 29.3%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 34 10.7%
  • 9”

Votes: 13 4.1%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.2%