• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Men Tie in Toronto

destiny7

Reaction score
Hello Everyone

I need suggestions on where to buy Ties in Toronto with reasonable price, I am looking to purchase 10 to 15 ties

MyOtherLife

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Where in Toronto do you want to shop? How much per tie do you want to spend? Any specific brands you are looking for?

Coronaeus

Reaction score
Holt Renfrew Last Call always has a selection of ties at a fairly significant discount from the original retail price. One needs to pick through the ties carefully, however, as there are often ties with small pulls that aren't marked. If you go on the right day, ties marked down to $69 or $59 are reduced by another 40-60%. I've seen a variety of brands there: Zegna, Canali, Armani, Etro, Cucinelli, Duchamp as well as others.

Off The Cuff at Yonge and Eglinton has pre-owned ties in excellent condition for fairly reasonable prices.

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last time I was in Last Call, the ties looked nasty. There was literally dirt and grime on most of them. Not to mention the fabric pulls.

Harry Rosen outlet is decent, and I'd also recommend the Hugo Boss Outlet in Vaughan mills. Sometimes they have Boss ties for 30 bucks (which isn't a bad deal).

Last edited:

Coronaeus

Reaction score
Last time I was in Last Call, the ties looked nasty. There was literally dirt and grime on most of them. Not to mention the fabric pulls.

Harry Rosen outlet is decent, and I'd also recommend the Hugo Boss Outlet in Vaughan mills. Sometimes they have Boss ties for 30 bucks (which isn't a bad deal).

You certainly have to be careful. But you can find a gem among the rubble at HRLC.

I'm pretty sure the Hugo Boss outlet at Vaughn Mills closed a year or so ago.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads