1. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

Men in skirts

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by AskAndyAboutClothes, Feb 17, 2004.

1. AskAndyAboutClothes

AskAndyAboutClothes Senior member

2. Kai

Kai Senior member

Friends don't let friends wear skirts.

3. Brian SD

Brian SD Moderator

Do kilts really count as skirts? I actually think kilts can look quite nice, and everytime the subject is mentioned to a girl I always hear about how attractive it is.

4. NavyStyles

NavyStyles Senior member

I think a kilt looks really nice when worn for a formal occasion with a tuxedo jacket. And I believe this is the case where most are worn nowadays.

5. prompe

prompe Member

Brian SD: A kilt is definitely not a skirt. If you were ever to suggest such a thing to a Scotsman, he'd take great offence (while wildly slashing with his sgian dubh in your general direction at the same time. [​IMG] ) I own a kilt and Prince Charlie jacket and the combination is comfortable to wear and stunning to look at. I get many complements from both sexes, not just women.