• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Megathread-----New Brooks Brothers Shoes and Boots----New Added 11-25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Smith

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Prices include Priority Mail shipping to US, with tracking.. These shoes are first quality (unless otherwise noted) but have a mark in the insole which prevents return to retailer. All photos are clickable thumbnails.

I am happy to ship to other countries. The shipped weight of a pair of shoes will almost always be between 3 and 4 pounds. Go to the USPS website, enter your country and the weight of the package for a quote. That will give you a real close, if not exact, cost for shipping and will help you decide whether you want to buy. I am going to ship Priority Mail with insurance unless you want to take the risk of loss or damage in shipping.

I don't know what last these shoes are made on. I don't know if these shoes will fit you. I will give you sole measurements if you absolutely must have them, but this subject has been discussed at length and the consensus from posters who are very knowledgeable about shoes is that sole measurements are all but worthless as a predictor of fit.

All Peal & Co shoes are Made in England. All of these shoes are made for the US market and use US sizing.

Peal & Co Black Calf Penny Loafer. Boys Size 5D. $70.

Brooks Brothers Chocolate Brown Suede Boots. Boy's Size 6D. $50.

Alden for BB Tan Tassel Loafer, no box. 7B $150.

Alden for BB Black Shell Cordovan Wingtips. 7D. $325.***SOLD***

Peal & Co Brown Calf Monk Strap. 7C. $175.

Peal & Co Black Calf Monk. An elegant shoe. The consensus is that these are made by C&J. 7D and 7.5D. $175.

Alden for Brooks Brothers Black Penny Loafers. 7.5D. Appear to have been worn once. $140.

Alden for Brooks Brothers Burgundy Shell Cordovan Tassel Loafer. 8D. These appear to have been worn on concrete once. $215.***SOLD***

Black Fleece Dark Brown Scotch Grain Kiltie Cap Toes. Made in England. 8D. $225.***SOLD***

Brooks Brothers Dark Brown Pebble Grain Penny Loafers. Made in Portugal. 8D. $140.

Peal & Co Tan / White Spectators. 8.5D. $225.

Brooks Brothers Italian Suede and Canvas Tennis Shoes. 8.5D. $175.

Alden for BB Black Calf Full Strap Penny Loafer. 8.5D. $170.

Peal & Co Tan Burnished Calf Kiltie Tassel Loafers. 8.5D. $175.

Peal & Co Dark Brown Plain Toe Blucher. 9D. $175.

Peal & Co Tan Burnished Calf Kiltie Tassel Loafers. 9D. $175.

Peal & Co Black Calf Monk. An elegant shoe. The consensus is that these are made by C&J. 9.5B. $175.

Alden for BB Tan Calf Penny Loafer. 9.5D. $175.

Peal & Co Black Calf Penny Loafer. 10D $175

Peal & Co Black Calf Cavalry Chukka 10D. $180.***SOLD***

Peal & Co Espresso Burnished Calf Chelsea Boots. 10D. $180.

Peal & Co Lt Tan Wingtips. Small crease and mark on side of one shoe. 10E. $160.

Peal & Co Black Suede Chukka Boots. 10.5D. $160>>$150>>$140***SOLD***

Alden for Brooks Brothers Tan Calf Tassel Loafers. 10.5E. $160.

Peal & Co Tan and White Spectators. 11D. $195.***SOLD***

Black Calf Penny Loafer. Made in USA, by Allen Edmonds I think. 11D. $160.

Brooks Brothers Boat Shoes. The right shoe has a broken lace. 11D. $45.

Alden for Brooks Brothers Black Calf Penny Loafers. 11D. $175.

Peal & Co Black Calf Penny Loafers. 11.5D. $175.

Peal & Co Black Pebble Grain Bluchers. 11.5D. $175.

Alden for Brooks Brothers Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe Bluchers. $598 Retail. 11.5E. $295.

Alden for Brooks Brothers Black Calf Penny Loafers. 12D. $185.

Peal & Co Brown Monkstrap. The consensus seems to be that these are made by C&J. 12E $175.

Alden for Brooks Brothers Tan Calf Tassel Loafers. 12E. $175.

Peal & Co Blue Nappa Leather Slipper. 13D. $55.

Alden for Brooks Brothers Burgundy Shell Cordovan Low Vamp Penny Loafers. 13D. $295.***SOLD***

Alden for Brooks Brothers Tan Calf Tassel Loafers. 13D. $175.

Alden for Brooks Brothers Black Shell Cordovan Tassel Loafers. 13D. $275.***SOLD***

NIB Alden for Brooks Brothers Brown Suede Cap Toe Shoes. Made in USA. 8D. $175.***SOLD***

Alden for Brooks Brothers Black Shell Cordovan Wingtips. The right shoe is 8D and the left is 8.5D. $125.***SOLD***

Alden for Brooks Brothers Brown Suede Loafer. The rt. shoe has a slight crease in the suede shown in close up. 8.5D $150.***SOLD***

NIB Alden for Brooks Brothers Black Calf Tassel Loafers. 8.5D. $175.***SOLD***

Peal & Co Black Calf Penny Loafers. 8.5D. $175.***SOLD***

Peal & Co Burgundy Shell Cordovan Cap Toe Boots. Made by Crockett & Jones. 9D, but may be a good fit for a 9.5 foot. Grail boots. Retail $998. $575.***SOLD***

Brooks Brothers Tan Calf Casual Penny Loafers. 9D. $110.***SOLD***

Rancourt & Co American Blucher Hand Sewn Black Camp Shoe. Latex sole. Made in Maine, USA. These are heavyweight, high quality shoes, very impressive. 9D. $130.***SOLD***

Peal & Co Espresso Burnished Calf Chelsea Boots. 9.5D. $180.***SOLD***

Peal & Co Black Calf Chelsea Boots. 10D. $180.***SOLD***

Dark Brown Peal & Co Nappa Slippers. 10D. $55.***SOLD***

Peal & Co Snuff Suede Semi Brogue Oxford. I think these are made by Crockett & Jones. There is a small color difference between the two shoes and one has an area with some lighter colored spots. A steal at this price. 9.5D. $150.***SOLD***

NIB with Shoe Bags Peal & Co for Brooks Brothers Black Calf Perf Cap Toe Balmoral. 9.5D. $180.***SOLD***

Alden for Brooks Brothers Burgundy Shell Cordovan Tassel Loafers. Retail $598. 9.5D. $270***SOLD***.

Dark Blue Nappa Slipper. Fabulous luxury item. These are NOS. They are marked 9 1/2 F which seems like UK sizing but they are smaller than my 10D pair. The box says 9.5D and that is what I think they are. $55.***SOLD***

Alden for Brooks Brothers Burgundy Shell Cordovan Tassel Loafers. This pair has been worn once and has a small nick on the side of the left shoe. 9.5D. $195.***SOLD***

Brooks Brothers Dark Brown Moc Toe Boots. Made in Portugal. Nice boots made of soft leather. These should break in easily and be quite comfortable. 9.5D. Retail $478. A steal at $130.***SOLD***

NIB Peal & Co Brown Medallion Perforated Captoe. 10D. Retail $488. $175.***SOLD***

NIB Peal & Co White Suede Wingtip. 10D. $160.***SOLD***

Brooks Brothers Hand Made Tan Calf Wingtips. Made in Italy. 10D. $175***SOLD***.

NIB Alden for Brooks Brothers Brown Suede Cap Toe Shoes. Made in USA. 10D. $175.***SOLD***

Peal & Co Dk Brown Algonquin. 10.5D. $185.***SOLD***

Red Wing Model 8138 Classic Leather Moc Toe Work Boots. Made in USA. Size 10D, but may work better for someone who wears a 10.5. $170.>>>$155***SOLD***

Peal & Co Black Calf Pebble Grain Bluchers. One of these shoes has a more pronounced pebble grain than the other. 10.5D. $130.***SOLD***

NIB Peal & Co White Suede Wingtip. 11D. $160.***SOLD***

Peal & Co Espresso Burnished Calf Chelsea Boot. 11D.. $185.***SOLD***

Peal & Co Brown Calf Monks. 11D. $185.***SOLD***

Cognac Leather Boots. Made in Portugal. Some streaking in the finish. $150.***SOLD***

Dark Brown Pebble Grain Boots. Made in Portugal. 11D. $160.***SOLD***

Tan Perforated Cap Toe Balmoral. Made in USA. 11D. $165***SOLD***

Peal & Co Black Calf Cap Toe Bals. 11.5D. $185.***SOLD***

Peal & Co Patent Leather Formal Lace Up Shoes, 11.5D. $160.***SOLD***

Alden for Brooks Brothers Burgundy Calf Tassel Loafers. 12C. $175.***SOLD***

Alden for Brooks Brothers Black Shell Cordovan Tassel Loafers. 12D. $295.***SOLD***

Peal & Co Snuff Suede Semi Brogue. 13D. $175.***SOLD***

Peal & Co Snuff Suede Chukka. 13D. $185.***SOLD***

Peal & Co Espresso Burnished Calf Chelsea Boots. 9.5D. $180.***SOLD***

Peal & Co Black Calf Chelsea Boots. 10D. $180.***SOLD***

Peal & Co Brown Pebble Grain Cap Toe Blucher. 7.5D. Very slight color differential. $145.***SOLD***

Tan Calf Loafer. Very slight difference in shading between the two shoes. 9D. $140.***SOLD***

Alden for Brooks Brothers Tan Calf Tassel Loafers. 10D. $180.***SOLD***

Attachments

• z 2872.jpg
    z 2872.jpg
    946.9 KB · Views: 39
  • zz.jpg
    zz.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

usctrojans31

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can anyone with more experience than me comment on the fit of the Alden for Brooks Brothers tassel loafers? I am a 12 C on the 5 last in AE and a 13C on the Aberdeen last in actual Alden. Does anyone know if these BB versions run longer? I find the C&J versions do, in fact, run long and wide, but I have never handled the Alden version. Thanks all.

Booter

Reaction score
One of you 9/9.5 D's need to buy that C&J boot already. I've seen it in person and it's gorgeous. Also love those snuff suede's. As always, great stuff Steve.

Last edited:

Reaction score
Have a pair of the BB shell C&J boots. They are awesome. The dainite sole is great, and I think the shell leather is nicer than what Alden uses. Don't know how that is possible, but it seems to be true.

rennavate

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If only there were a few more 9Ds... maybe next time!

Hornswaggler

Reaction score
This is in no way a bookmark for Sep. 1, because I've being doing a no purchase August... :rolleyes:

Viral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
still waiting for you to find me a pair of brown split-toe algonquins w/ dainite sole in 7.5...............

Steve Smith

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those Algonquins have been hard to get, and they don't last long.

XKxRome0ox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
received the peal & co medallion cap toe
they are great
thanks a lot

rabidawg

Reaction score
I wore the Peal & Co Black Calf Penny Loafers in 8.5D today. Awesome shoes and extraordinary seller.

GBruce1524

Reaction score
Fantastic shoes at great prices...looking for a shell cordo penny loafer leisure style sz 10...any ideas?
You have it all together...thanks

Maccimus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lovely monks...I wish they are one good size larger.

sportin_life

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any idea who makes those 10D black chukkas? Also are they true to size?

Steve Smith

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Any idea who makes those 10D black chukkas? Also are they true to size?

Either AS or C&J, probably AS. Conventional wisdom on Peals is that they are TTS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads