• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Megathread---New Brooks Brothers, Peal & Co, Black Fleece Shoes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Smith

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Prices include US shipping with tracking. These shoes are first quality (unless otherwise noted) but have a mark in the insole which prevents return to retailer. All photos are clickable thumbnails.

I am happy to ship to other countries. The shipped weight of a pair of shoes will almost always be between 3 and 4 pounds. Go to the USPS website, enter your country and the weight of the package for a quote. That will give you a real close, if not exact, cost for shipping and will help you decide whether you want to buy. I am going to ship Priority Mail with insurance unless you want to take the risk of loss or damage in shipping.

I don't know what last these shoes are made on. I don't know if these shoes will fit you. I don't know who made those Peals unless I give an opinion in the description. Even then, I may be wrong.

Sole measurements: I don't measure soles because it is a complete waste of my time. Measure the soles on your 3 best fitting pairs of shoes and you will see what I mean. If you just absolutely must have the sole measurements for a pair of shoes then get my paypal, gift me $5, and then I will get the measurements for you. The $5 will go toward the purchase price of that pair of shoes.

All Peal & Co shoes are Made in England. All of these shoes are made for the US market and use US sizing.

Brooks Brothers Superga Navy Tennis Shoes. Men's 6.5, Womens 8. $50.

Alden for Brooks Brothers Black Shell Cordovan Tassel Loafer. Soles new and unmarked. 8.5D. $325.

Alden for Brooks Brothers Burgundy Shell Cordovan Tassel Loafer. 8.5D. $325.

Brooks English Patent Leather Formal Shoes. Leather upper, lining and sole. 8.5D. $170.

Alden for Brooks Brothers Burgundy Shell Cordovan Tassel Loafer. These have been on display and have mellowed into more of a brown tone, as these shoes do. Slight shadow under the tassels. Combination last 9B/D. $325.

Alden for BB Black Shell Cordovan Tassel Loafer. 9.5D $325.

Alden for BB Burgundy Shell Cordovan Punch Cap Bals. Have walked on carpet and have one spot with minor fingernail scratches. 9.5D. $335.

Alden for Brooks Brothers Burgundy Shell Cordovan Punch Cap Balmoral. Minor scratch pictured on left shoe. 9.5E. $330.

Alden for BB Burgundy Shell Cordovan Punch Cap Bal. Scratch on toe of rt. shoe. 10D. $310.

Black Fleece White Buck Longwings. Made in England. Fabulous. 10D. $275>>$250

Alden for BB Burgundy Shell Cordovan Full Strap Penny Loafer. Have been tried on and walked on carpet. 10.5D. $320.

BB Black Fleece White Buck Longwings. Made in England. One shoe bag. Very slight marks from box (pictured). 10.5D. $250.>>$225

Alden for Brooks Brothers Burgundy Shell Cordovan Cap Toe. A few superficial scratches. 10.5E. $335

Black Fleece White Bucks. Made in England. Slight box scuffs pictured. 11D. $235.>>$220

Peal & Co Calfskin Formal Bow Pump. 11D. $175.

Rancourt & Co Brown Suede Moccasin Chukka Boots. Horween suede. Made in Maine, USA. Crepe soles. 11.5D. $125.

Peal & Co Black Pebble Grain Bluchers. 11.5D. $175.

Alden for Brooks Brothers Black Calf Penny Loafers. 12D. $185.

Alden for Brooks Brothers Tan Calf Tassel Loafers. 12E. $175.

Alden for Brooks Brothers Black Shell Cordovan Tassel Loafers. 13D. $300.

Alden for Brooks Brothers Tan Calf Tassel Loafers. 13D. $175.

ALL BELOW ARE SOLD

Alden for Brooks Brothers Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe Bluchers. $598 Retail. 11.5E. $295.***SOLD***

Peal & Co Brown Calf Perf Cap Toe Bal. These two shoes are of different shades. The right shoe is lighter. Never worn. Dye or use differential polishing to make them match. 8.5D. $100.***SOLD***

Peal & Co Tan Wingtip Boots. 9.5D. $295.***SOLD***

Brooks Brothers Boat Shoes. Made in El Salvador. 10.5D. $60.***SOLD***

BB Black Fleece White w Red/White/Blue Stripe Pebble Grain Leather Sneakers. Made in Italy. 10.5.. $140.***SOLD***

Peal & Co Brown Monkstrap. The consensus seems to be that these are made by C&J. 12E $175.***SOLD***

Peal & Co Brown Medallion Cap Toe Brogue Bal. 8D. $175.***SOLD***

Brooks Brothers Tan Penny Loafer. I can't find any indication of where these are manufactured. They are not Alden or AE. 8D. $110.***SOLD***

Brooks Brothers Dark Brown Pebble Grain Penny Loafers. Made in Portugal. 8D. $140.***SOLD***

Peal & Co Espresso Burnished Calf Chelsea. A few faint fingernail scratches on one boot, priced to compensate. 8.5D. $165.***SOLD***

Alden for BB Brown Calf Blucher. 9D. $175.***SOLD***

Alden for Brooks Brothers Black Calf Penny Loafers. 11D. $175.***SOLD***

Alden for BB #8 Shell Cordovan Wingtips. 8.5E. $340.***SOLD***

Alden for BB Burgundy Shell Cordovan Tassel Loafers. 8.5D. $325.***SOLD***

Alden for BB Burgundy Shell Cordovan Wingtip. Retail $598. 7E. $325.***SOLD***

Alden for Brooks Brothers Tan Calf Tassel Loafers. 10.5E. $160.***SOLD***

Peal & Co Espresso Burnished Calf Chelsea. 9.5D. $180.***SOLD***

Peal & Co Espresso Burnished Calf Chelsea. There is an ever so slight difference in color between these two boots. If I had not mentioned it the buyer probably would not have noticed. I am compensating for the color difference in the price. 9.5D. $160.***SOLD***

Alden for BB Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe Blucher. Retail $598. 9.5D. $325***SOLD***

Black Calf Penny Loafer. Made in USA, by Allen Edmonds I think. 11D. $160.

Alden for BB Shell Cordovan unlined LHS. A few insignificant scratches. 8D. $325.***SOLD***

Alden for BB Burgundy Shell Cordovan Tassel Loafers. Minor scratch on one shoe which will not be visible when worn. 9.5D. $300.***SOLD***

Peal & Co Lt Tan Wingtips. Small crease and mark on side of one shoe. These are made by Crockett & Jones on the 360 last. 10E. $160.***SOLD***

Peal & Co Brown Calf Cap Toe Bal. A few fingernail scratches from being handled. 8.5D. $180.***SOLD***

Peal & Co Brown Calf Wingtip. A few fingernail scratches from being handled. 8.5D. $180.***SOLD***

Alden for Brooks Brothers Burgundy Shell Cordovan Tassel Loafers. 10.5D. $325.***SOLD***

Alden for BB Tan Tassel Loafer. 7B $150.***SOLD***

Brooks Brothers Chocolate Brown Suede Boots. Boy's Size 6D. $50.***SOLD***

Peal & Co Brown Punch Cap Bal. 9.5D. $180.***SOLD***

Peal & Co Brown Calf Cap Toe Bal. A few fingernail scratches from being handled. 7.5D. $180.***SOLD***

Peal & Co Navy Suede Wingtips, Crepe Soles. 9.5D. $175.***SOLD***
]

Alden for BB Shell Cordovan Burgundy Cap Toe Blucher. The right shoe is slightly browner than the left due to light exposure. Wouldn't bother me, but it is there. 8.5D. $290.***SOLD***

Alden for BB Burgundy Shell Cordovan Tassel Loafer. These shoes were both display models so they have evenly faded into the brown shade, as #8 will do. There is a pictured scratch on one shoe and there are shadows on both shoes from where the tassels blocked the light and the shell did not fade as much. Incredible shoes at this price. 7.5C. $260.***SOLD***

BB White Bucks. Goodyear welt. Made in Mexico. Retail $198. 10.5D. $80.***SOLD***

Alden for BB Burgundy Calf Tassel Loafer. 8.5E. $180***SOLD***

Alden for BB Burgundy LHS Penny Loafer. 8.5D. $340.***SOLD***

Alden for Brooks Brothers Black Penny Loafers. 7.5D. Appear to have been worn once. $140.***SOLD***

Peal & Co Brown Calf Wingtip. 8.5D. $180.***SOLD***

Allen Edmonds for BB Black Cap Toe Brogues. 9E. $175.

Peal & Co White Scotch Grain Wingtips. Every pair of these which I have seen has some visible glue on them. The pair pictured (9D) has more glue on it than the other pair. The glue can be covered up or removed, but it is probably not necessary since a pair of eyeballs looking at a shoe is 5+ feet away. I didn't take a photo of the soles. Nothing to see, completely virgin leather soles with stitching hidden in channels. 9.5SOLD , 9D . $140.***BOTH SOLD***

Alden for BB Black Shell Cordovan Punch Cap Bal. 10D $340.***SOLD***

Below moved to SW&D

Red Wing 8144 Boots in Slate Blue Abilene Suede. Two sets of laces. 9.5D. $170.

Brown Suede Pantofolo D'Oro Sneakers. Retail $498. 9.5D. $150.

Brooks Brothers Italian Suede and Canvas Tennis Shoes. 8.5D. $175.>>$160>>>$150

Alden for Brooks Brothers Burgundy Shell Cordovan Tassel Loafers. Both are marked 10D, but the right shoes is 4mm longer than the left.10D. $250.***SOLD***

Alden for Brooks Brothers Black Shell Cordovan Tassel Loafer. 9D $325.***SOLD***

Attachments

• 014.JPG
    014.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 367
Last edited:

nmprisons

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ugh! If you ever get a wingtip boot in an 8.5, please let me know.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
great stuff. I hate that OP and I share the same shoe size :confused:

Steve Smith

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

great stuff. I hate that OP and I share the same shoe size :confused:

If it makes you feel better, I rarely find anything in 12D. 13D, 11D... all day long.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

If it makes you feel better, I rarely find anything in 12D. 13D, 11D... all day long.

haaaa. that could be a positive then. Btw, those wingtips boots are awesome, from the medallion, it looks like C&J in which case its a steal. wow

deaddog

Reaction score
Can anybody comment on the fit of the Peale Wingtip Boots, especially in the forefoot, toe box area? Even better if you can comment in relation to fit of AE Fairfax.
thanks

JChance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
PM about the Peal & Co Brown Calf Perf Cap Toe Bal. 8.5 and Peal & Co Brown Medallion Cap Toe Brogue Bal. 8D.

Last edited:

neelp3

Reaction score
pm sent for alden cordovan burgandy wingtips in 7e

illistik

Reaction score
PM sent for Peal & Co Espresso Burnished Calf Chelsea in 9.5D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads