1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Megadrop: Lovely Etro brown/orange contrast pigskin unisex wallet

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by brainchild, Jun 28, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brainchild

brainchild Senior member

I don't know the retail price of this piece, but I am certain it is considerably more than what I am asking.

You are looking at an Etro wallet, suitable for a gentleman or a lady, with minimal wear at the corners and minor soiling to the inner leather. The outside is a sturdy brown pigskin with orange contrast stitching. The inside is a supple orange calfskin. On the right side are eight credit card slots and one large slot. On the left side are one business card slot and two large slots. There is also a currency pocket at the top. The outside and inside each have a single subtle ETRO stamp. There is no indication of country of origin, but I am certain it is Italy.

The size while folded is 6-3/4" x 4-1/4".

I would definitely keep and use this wallet but for its height making it too large for my hip pocket. However, this would be very suitable for a breast pocket, or for a special woman.

Price includes shipping within ConUS.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 5, 2012
  2. brainchild

brainchild Senior member

3. brainchild

brainchild Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.