1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Mega Staple Size 40R NWT ZZegna Navy Wool Sportcoat

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by jrd617, Feb 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jrd617

jrd617 Senior member

Up for sale is a new-with-tags staple ZZegna sportocat in navy wool.

Bought this awhile ago for myself, but it's too small for me. Runs very slim.

Staple item here at a super excellent price.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have excellent feedback here

$299 shipped to the United States or Canada

I will ship to the rest of the world at cost. Please add $12 for shipping to the rest of the world (countries that are not the US or Canada).

PayPal or Postal Money order only. I cannot accept personal payments in PayPal. As is implied with all SF classified listings, the sale is final. Sold as is.

First one to pay gets the item.

I will only grant "holds" for those who pay via PayPal eCheck. ​

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Specs:

-Made by ZZegna for Tindari. Identical quality as ZZegna. (See the picture of the inside pocket garment tag for proof)
    -Lightly padded shoulders (very SF-approved)
    -Two button stance
    -Double vents
    -Awesome 100% wool fabric in navy blue. Awesome staple sportcoat

Approximate measurements (reference only):

Shoulders: 18.5
    Chest: 21.25
    Length: 26.5 (unfinished - to be outfitted with buttons by a tailor for a customized length)
    Sleeve from BOC: 30.75

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Interior tag proving it's a ZZegna made sportcoat:

[​IMG]

For comparison, here's a tag from another ZZegna sportcoat