1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

MEGA PEACOAT THREAD - 61 threads merged - all Peacoat questions HERE

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by ruzzi, Mar 30, 2006.

1. Peacoat

Peacoat Senior member

A vintage peacoat is not for you. You will also have sleeve length problems.

See the discussion above your post about the "Mil Spec" peacoat. It is the highest quality new peacoat I am aware of. Sterlingwear will have tall sizes available, and you can get the sleeve lengths and overall length from the customer service person at the company. That coat won't be on the website; you will have to call them to get info. I think that will be your best bet if you can get one to fit.

As I remember, in the long sizes, there is an extra one inch in the sleeves and two inches in the torso. There probably is also and extra inch or two in the cuff that can be let out. I have done that before.

Good luck.

1 person likes this.
  2. Rain2

Rain2 New Member

I've recently bought a used sterlingwear classic peacoat on ebay, how do i know if it's not fake?
    Here are some photos:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 6, 2017
  3. Peacoat

Peacoat Senior member

That is a Sterlingwear peacoat. It isn't the issue version, but it is a Sterlingwear.

1 person likes this.
  4. Rain2

Rain2 New Member

Thanks a lot :)

5. Peacoat

Peacoat Senior member

Now that is odd. Rain2, I am looking at two posts you have mades, but your post count under your name shows only one.

6. Rain2

Rain2 New Member

Strange, i just logged in and the post counter now shows the correct number