• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Meermin Style and Pricing, but D Width

DrewMill

Reaction score
I like Meermin a lot for their style and value, but I find them a little narrow. Can anyone recommend other similar shoemakers that make their shoes in a US D or a U.K. F width? Thanks in advance!

lemmy127

Reaction score
What Meermin lasts did you try? The Elton is narrow, but the likes of Rui and Hok certainly aren't.

DrewMill

Reaction score
What Meermin lasts did you try? The Elton is narrow, but the likes of Rui and Hok certainly aren't.
The RON and the RUI. The RUI isn’t causing any trouble, but the RON is. I guess I’ll avoid the RON and the ELTON (or should I size up?). Any other lasts the watch out for?

lemmy127

Reaction score
The RON and the RUI. The RUI isn’t causing any trouble, but the RON is. I guess I’ll avoid the RON and the ELTON (or should I size up?). Any other lasts the watch out for?
You're better off asking on the Meermin specific thread about sizing advice. My Brannock size is 13B, I only knew the Elton was narrow because my feet weren't swimming in extra width in a 11.5 UK Elton, whereas they are in a Hiro lasted shoe/boot in that size.

To be honest, I'm encouraged that I can maybe wear a Ron lasted shoe by your comments.

DrewMill

Reaction score
You're better off asking on the Meermin specific thread about sizing advice. My Brannock size is 13B, I only knew the Elton was narrow because my feet weren't swimming in extra width in a 11.5 UK Elton, whereas they are in a Hiro lasted shoe/boot in that size.

To be honest, I'm encouraged that I can maybe wear a Ron lasted shoe by your comments.
Thanks for the help! I'll shoot Meermin an email.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.