• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Meermin STOLE from me -- photos

Spaghettimatt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Someone please find that old photo of high school HarrisonK on the golf course in full prep gear...

sid11111

Reaction score
434b0a30.jpg

sid11111

Reaction score
Surprising that a JD student would slander like this. What a massive idiot.

Last edited:

GBR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What reasonable process? They haven't told me anything. They could've very notified me that they received the shoes I sent back and everything has been sent over to the department that handles refunds. If they wanted to get carried away, they could've told me that refunds normally takes X days/weeks to process and contact them after that time if I don't see the refund on my end. However, the lack of communication is unprofessional and concerning. My constant emails are intended to suggest a sense of urgency. That is, to indicate that I want a response. I want to be told what's going on. Ignoring customers is never a good thing despite the customer being a "moaning b...."

What you may want and what you may get are very different things, processes cannot be varied to suit each different customer. Did your mother not teach you that patience is a virtue, if not learn some and also some humility, that can be helpful rather than stamping about like a spoiled child.

HarrisonK

Reaction score
UPDATE: Meermin just emailed me telling me that NYC never confirmed with HQ that the loafers were delivered. However, UPS shows delivery and signature. Additionally, NYC Meermin called me the day of delivery to ask why the loafers were sent back. It appears as though Meermin NYC lost the loafers before confirming receipt with Meerming HQ. Now Meermin HQ is refusing to issue refund because they have no confirmation that NYC Meermin actually received. They do not believe the UPS tracking information.

Bespoke Barrister

Reaction score
UPDATE: Meermin just emailed me telling me that NYC never confirmed with HQ that the loafers were delivered. However, UPS shows delivery and signature. Additionally, NYC Meermin called me the day of delivery to ask why the loafers were sent back. It appears as though Meermin NYC lost the loafers before confirming receipt with Meerming HQ. Now Meermin HQ is refusing to issue refund because they have no confirmation that NYC Meermin actually received. They do not believe the UPS tracking information.

Contest the charges with your credit card company, usually there is a 60 day window in which to do so. Then stop emailing them and let the process work, it will probably take weeks not days. With the emails and tracking number, you are certain to prevail.

jts287

Reaction score

I'm an AE guy, but I branch out on occasion. I've crossed this company off my to-try list. This is like a case study one would find in a Business Management 101 textbook.

GBR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Do you have the name of the person that telephoned you? If not why not? Without that it is your word against theirs - I know which I'd believe.

HarrisonK

Reaction score
Do you have the name of the person that telephoned you? If not why not? Without that it is your word against theirs - I know which I'd believe.
I have records of the incoming call, and the call length, from Meermin NYC approximately 30 minutes after UPS confirmed delivery at, and signature by, Meermin NYC. Indeed, such information suggests that Meermin NYC called to determine why I sent back my loafers. Regardless, the UPS delivery and signature confirmation is enough. I fulfilled my end of the agreement when I sent back the loafers.

As others have suggested, I filed a claim with my credit card company.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads