• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

meister

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Purple all day every day
Love women in brogues or dubmonks
tumblr_le4723v4q51qb0bszo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lf8bsuQtng1qb0bszo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ltjkryS6qP1qb0bszo1_500.jpg

101211garance_0469web.jpg

double-monk-strap-shoes-for-women-Sartorialist.jpg

liketheboys10.jpg

i could go on.

I was trying to think what Meerkat Manor was missing and I think I have found the answer.....

In case anyone else was considering stingray as well..

Burgundy stingray/shagreen - minus the diamond eye of course - in a pair of wholecuts or what? Dub monks?

You decide!

Last edited:

kungapa

Reaction score
New MTOs arrived. Cuero shell double monks on the Ama last, with a punched cap-toe. On the York sole. Some C&J for RL shell of various ages for color comparison,

Last edited:

Jakezero

Reaction score
Those look great kungapa, and I'm not really a fan of double monks. Wear them in good health.

Superfluous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if they sell dark brown chelsea boots in stock? It takes awhile to get an email reply.

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They have chelseas and chukkas. Pepe said not going to be online though due to stock

JBMarce21

Reaction score
It's the Ben last, traditional Square.
would you say the ben is the square version of the olfe and vice versa? i.e. about the same level of taper? just with one round, the other square? thanks

Naka

Reaction score

would you say the ben is the square version of the olfe and vice versa? i.e. about the same level of taper? just with one round, the other square? thanks

I don't have any hands-on experience with any of the lasts apart from the Hiro, so I'll let someone else help you with this question.

chiggafied

Reaction score
Does anyone else think the straps on the DMs are a tad long? Or am I just crazy?

kev777

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Seems to me the Ben is the soft square version of the Hiro. I would be more willing to compare the Hiro and Ben.
This
Does anyone else think the straps on the DMs are a tad long? Or am I just crazy?
Yes you're crazy mine dont feel like that at all.

meister

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads