• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

kampana

Reaction score
Hello there!
Can you please send us your order number so we can look into it?
Thank you and sorry for the inconveniences.
Order I-070234378

16f2ebd73a26.png

607d15a3d0f0.png

joman8390

Reaction score
Thanks!

Am I reading it correctly that Hok and Rui are the same width and length but Hok has more volume? That being said if 7.5 fits me in Hok but I think there is too much volume, 7.5 in Rui will fit the same length and width wise but have less volume and therefore, might be perfect for me?

H. E. Pennypacker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Seeing the measurements for Rui and comparing them to the Hok measurements puts me at ease since I know my Rui size.

archipel

Reaction score
Unlined loafers now in G-width. If it wasn't made to order I would try them (no returns). Hope they add them to the standard collection.

H. E. Pennypacker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Unlined loafers now in G-width. If it wasn't made to order I would try them (no returns). Hope they add them to the standard collection.
I was also tempted, but it's on an unfamiliar last and I'm burnt out from all the research I had to do for the hok last.

H. E. Pennypacker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ha! So if anyone remembers my 2-minute confirmation episode from the recent boot event, well, I just received the confirmation email today lol. Not that it matters, since this was situated quickly by Meermin, but thought of sharing here.

Rimaarts

Reaction score
I welcome everyone!
In January of this year I ordered 2 pairs from the classic collection. Since my sizes were out of stock, I contacted Meermin and they replied that it was no problem to make them, but with a period of 55 days. On January 12, I paid for them, Meermin confirmed the payment and that the order was put into production. They were not produced on the specified date. In the correspondence with Meermin, I was constantly informed that they would send in two weeks and so on. The last contact was on March 22 with a promise to send the track of the parcel April 3. I did not receive the track, they stopped responding to letters. I tried to write to them on Instagram - they answered that they would transmit my information and silence. Has anyone faced such a problem? What to do, keep waiting? The shoes are standard, just in a size that was not in stock. Three months have passed since the order. Thanks everyone for the advice.
no. simply rise PayPal dispute and I guarantee tracking number will show up super quickly!

lfzhao5

Reaction score
Ha! So if anyone remembers my 2-minute confirmation episode from the recent boot event, well, I just received the confirmation email today lol. Not that it matters, since this was situated quickly by Meermin, but thought of sharing here.

Doesn't look like it's super popular. I could be wrong though, ie multiple orders for each color?

Sinbios

Reaction score
Order I-070234378

16f2ebd73a26.png

607d15a3d0f0.png

Don't put too much stock in getting help here, you'll get as much as you got from emailing support and instagram - i.e. not a whole lot as they're not obligated or likely to respond to you in a timely manner. Their customer service is legendarily unhelpful and unresponsive, and I suspect their initial offers to assist you is only to give you the runaround to delay the dispute process. The only guaranteed way to have your issue addressed is to file a dispute with your payment processor, and if that's not possible, follow up with the EU consumer protection agency.

Usonian

Reaction score
for those of you that can remember, when can we be expecting to receive our orders from the most recent loafer event? ordered a pair of unlined wholecuts that i am honestly WAY too excited for.

kampana

Reaction score
Sinbios, Rimaarts thanks for the advice!
I still got a response from the support team. My order is being sent to their warehouse, and when it arrives, they will be able to ship it to me (in the coming weeks). For myself, I decided to wait a maximum of a month, I understand that there is a pandemic and other difficulties, but I want to get shoes, not money back. If they do not send it in a month, then I will try to return the money.
Previously, there were no problems with feedback and orders, I have four pairs of them, below the photo. But I always ordered what was available. Here my size was made to order.

59967c54a0bb.jpg

2bad2ca887b8.jpg

b17b77b81364.jpg

2b81f7b901ba.jpg

Crafty Cumbrian

Master Builder
Reaction score
I have always found the support super helpful especially on Instagram. Quick replies. In other news my January mto shipped...?

vdubiv

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have always found the support super helpful especially on Instagram. Quick replies. In other news my January mto shipped...?
I've also had good communication on here through PM, and also all my e-mails have been answered within 24 hours.

What MTO is this? I'm patiently waiting for my Marbled Shell that's supposed to ship this month

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads