• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hamiste

Reaction score
t
Acquired these 2nd in unworn condition. They’re my first Meermin other than trying a pair of loafers that weren’t even close to fitting. I was concerned about sizing but these are close to perfect with thicker boot socks. Really excited to break these in

edit: 2nd hand, not seconds

View attachment 1483599
Amazing shoes! I bought these in olive green but I definatly need them in that color too. Do you know if it’s ruby or cherry shell? By the way, did you do Something to get that shine on the boots? I find that Meermin shell is usually duller than that.

schweezly

Reaction score
t

Amazing shoes! I bought these in olive green but I definatly need them in that color too. Do you know if it’s ruby or cherry shell? By the way, did you do Something to get that shine on the boots? I find that Meermin shell is usually duller than that.

Thanks! cherry. I didn’t do anything, probably the right combination of lighting and iPhone trickery

Wild Strawberry Rabbit

Reaction score
Lama calf balmoral boots.

78C29773-AA86-43BF-8AD6-AD2E5F59C604.jpeg

too_poor_for_this

Reaction score
@Meermin, if I've seen correctly, your products ship from Spain and say "Made in Spain"? (For CETA purposes to see how much in duties I'll have to pay). Thanks!

AltNameTK

Reaction score
Hi guys!
This weekend we will hold a pie-crust split toes custom event on our website.
We are open to any suggestions that you may have.
Have a great weekend.

Meermin team.
You guys ought to have some alternative edge color options. I love the look of antique edging on shoes from brands from Alden, Grant Stone, and even Beckett Simonon. It allows the leather/shell color to pop, and adds a casual vibe to the shoes.

Meermin

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@Meermin, if I've seen correctly, your products ship from Spain and say "Made in Spain"? (For CETA purposes to see how much in duties I'll have to pay). Thanks!
Hello Sir
All of our products are handcrafted in Shanghai
All the goods towards Europe are shipped from our warehouse in Madrid , and for the rest of the world like the US they are shipped from our other warehouse in New jersey.
We hope you find this helpful.

Meermin

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
NST event is a bit of a let down for me. Choice of hiro or hiro wide last and no commando sole option..
Hello there!
We are sorry to hear that, we will keep working to expand our options inside every model.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads