• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Usonian

Reaction score
anyone have some live pics of the cherry shell and the burgundy shell? either or. probably going to hop in on the MTO for the unlined loafers, just want to see which one's gonna be better... I think my main potential concerns are the burgundy's not being rich enough, or too dark or flat, or that the cherry will be a little too red...

thanks!
bumpin this, anyone have pics/thoughts on cherry versus burgundy? @Crafty Cumbrian do you have pairs of both? it looks like you might...

Crafty Cumbrian

Master Builder
Reaction score
bumpin this, anyone have pics/thoughts on cherry versus burgundy? @Crafty Cumbrian do you have pairs of both? it looks like you might...
I have the burgundy...Cherry on order from
last mto...
42257A66-5B2D-470B-9B95-C5F4791BFB2B.jpeg

KonstantinZV

Reaction score
[QUOTE = "Usonian, post: 10212767, member: 215229"]
Похоже на это, у кого-нибудь есть фото / мысли о вишне или бордо? [USER = 277958] @Crafty Cumbrian [/ USER] у вас есть пары обоих? похоже, что вы могли бы ...
[/ QUOTE]
Мои бордовые туфли

Attachments

• P1010924.JPG
    P1010924.JPG
    199.6 KB · Views: 171

ZRH1

Reaction score
good evening, I just ordered an Unlined Penny Loafer in Cognac Utah in 9UK, however after some research I couldn't conclude if these loafers are True To Size or if I should instead size down.

What do you recommend? Thanks in advance!

NB: I am 9UK in C&J, TLB and Paolo Scafora, 9.5UK in EG and AM.

AltNameTK

Reaction score
good evening, I just ordered an Unlined Penny Loafer in Cognac Utah in 9UK, however after some research I couldn't conclude if these loafers are True To Size or if I should instead size down.

I'm a 9 US by Brannock, and my 8 UK Ron loafers fit very well. I definitely think you should go true to size with them.

XxLogo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I just received my unlined loafers last Friday. I usually wear a US 10D in John Doe, Club Monaco sneakers, Adidas NMD R1's, etc. and it seems to line up to 10D with the bannock inches chart image online. Measuring my foot with Merman's size assistance program, with thin socks to no socks, I came up with a 8.5UK. They measure about 11.25" in insole length from front to back heel cup. I probably could have went down to a 8UK tbh, but I am sure they will fit after the sole breaks in or just use a small tongue pad. Width is good. Hope this helped.

Sfroide3

Reaction score

TTS it is.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I just ordered some custom unlined loafers. Any one know the difference between the #114284 - Unlined Penny Handsewn and #114414 - Unlined Penny loafers? They look exactly the same on the site. They're the same price so can't imagine the 114414 isn't handsewn either.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads