• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

patelsd

Reaction score
If anyone is interested in a pair of the Unlined String Loafers in a UK 9.5 in brown/tan suede, let me know. I bought them recently and they're just not right for my feet.
Still available.

Usonian

Reaction score
anyone have some live pics of the cherry shell and the burgundy shell? either or. probably going to hop in on the MTO for the unlined loafers, just want to see which one's gonna be better... I think my main potential concerns are the burgundy's not being rich enough, or too dark or flat, or that the cherry will be a little too red...

thanks!

AltNameTK

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm considering getting the Meermin MTO bluchers.

They're in the Rod last (which is different from the Ron last). Does anyone have experience with them? I'm a 9 in US brannock. Meermin size 8 bluchers fit me comfortably in the Hiro last, though the toes are a bit tight. I'm not sure what size is best for the Rod bluchers.

These new Rod bluchers are also on the ultraflex system and unlined, so I don't know how that affects sizing.

Usonian

Reaction score

They're in the Rod last (which is different from the Ron last). Does anyone have experience with them? I'm a 9 in US brannock. Meermin size 8 bluchers fit me comfortably in the Hiro last, though the toes are a bit tight. I'm not sure what size is best for the Rod bluchers.

These new Rod bluchers are also on the ultraflex system and unlined, so I don't know how that affects sizing.
The Rod last is new, so not a lot of experience with it yet. I ordered them as well, have been a nice 10UK on the hiro for 3 pairs, they recommended I stick with it for the Rod, so we'll see when they show up.

Webbo

Reaction score

My ultra flex chukkas are on the ROD last. I find them to be TTS, I am a size10 UK. Last is very nice, good compromise shape. I would definitely buy more on this last. Interesting to know the flex sole can be removed, this actually gives a little more space so you can be a bit flexible with the sizing IMO.

Betelgeuse

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Meermin chukkas.

dench127

Reaction score
4877042A-AD0D-478B-91B3-3330A3205465.jpeg

March MTO of cognac shell longwings. They’re size 8UK, and a bit too large for me. If anyone has a 7.5 they want to trade, (or sell), let me know!

(These came with double JR soles which was a pleasant surprise. I don’t think the MTO description included that)

Betelgeuse

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
View attachment 1393109
March MTO of cognac shell longwings. They’re size 8UK, and a bit too large for me. If anyone has a 7.5 they want to trade, (or sell), let me know!

(These came with double JR soles which was a pleasant surprise. I don’t think the MTO description included that)
Wish they were 8.5 UK :lol:

AltNameTK

Reaction score
View attachment 1393109

I'm interested. What last are they in and how much are you selling them for, including shipping to NY?

JHud

Reaction score
I’m really interested in the brown leather soft calf loafers, but they are OOS on the website. Does Meermin restock often? Not sure if I would be better served by waiting or just finding something else.

XxLogo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So I just got my Dark Brown Unlined loafers from Meermin in the mail today, along with a belt, and both are great. The quality seems good for the money, and they definitely seem to be a great summer shoe. Very supple leather. Had to pay $75 CDN in taxes, however, so definitely won't be ordering very often from them.
For size info, I am normally a 10D US in most shoes from John Doe I have owned, ordered in a 8.5 UK and they fit just like my 10D's (about 11.25" front to back of insole), probably could've even went to a 8 UK, but happy either way. Probably just my feet. Will post pictures after I get rubber sole protectors put on!

AltNameTK

Reaction score
I’m really interested in the brown leather soft calf loafers, but they are OOS on the website. Does Meermin restock often? Not sure if I would be better served by waiting or just finding something else.
They don't restock often. But you can get them through the loafer MTO they have right now.

If you live in the US and something is out of stock in a particular size, I've had luck asking customer service anyway. They've told me that sometimes their European warehouse has items stocked, and they can just send it over to the US.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads