1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Meermin Mallorca Shoes

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by asturiano, Dec 5, 2011.

1. Quesjac

Quesjac Senior member

Can people who own Meermins in 'Copper Antique Calf' comment on the true colour of the leather, please? I have seen a few different photos with different lighting and would like to know which is closer to the natural, daylight colour.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm looking for some loafers for summer, but I have brown linen and brown chinos I expect to wear quite a bit, and I don't want a shoe too bright / orange because it needs to work with mid-brown trousers. If the true colour is nearer #1 then they will be fine.

cbfn likes this.
  2. gbandi

gbandi Senior member

It is more like #2, i have 2 of the copper antiques

3. Quesjac

Quesjac Senior member

Thanks for confirming, looks like they won't be versatile enough for me. I wondered about applying a darker cream but I can't imagine it will be very successful if they start out tan.

I wish Meermin made a penny loafer in oak or dark brown.

4. cbfn

cbfn Senior member

5. Alexandru

Alexandru Active Member

6. vriche

vriche Senior member

Personally, I think that it runs a little small.

Alexandru likes this.
  7. Ballon DOr 09

Ballon DOr 09 Member