• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wes Bourne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Anybody have this pair?
http://www.meermin.es/ficha_articulo.php?id=1951
150_med.jpg

Curious how leather looks in real life

Different double monks - these have a "Nantes Grain" upper, and a York Sole (rubber combo) lower.

I should get an invoice shortly for a pair of those from the Spanish Allen Edmonds. Also waiting for Pepe to provide MTO ordering info.

fungz0r

Reaction score
After these recent pictures of the dark brown, I think I'm going to order a pair of dark brown double monks

mekato1

Reaction score
Man, all these delicious pictures...you guys are tempting the poor guy (me)in buying some. I guess i'll have to move forward my next app-o-rama.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Anyone buy any linea maestro? Anyone care?

Bertel

Reaction score

Anyone buy any linea maestro? Anyone care?

Sure, I have ordered the light tan ones on the VIL last, with brogueing, second from right, see attached. Will take a few more weeks until they arrive, can't wait ;)
b00250de-cb07-4f94.jpg

Last edited:

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How long was it for shipping to the US? California? Want to order two pairs but leave for training in about a week and half, would want to try on before leaving ideally.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

In the process of finalizing an order.

Sure, I have ordered the light tan ones on the VIL last, with brogueing, second from right, see attached. Will take a few more weeks until they arrive, can't wait ;)
b00250de-cb07-4f94.jpg

thank you gents. im afraid the L.M. line is being overlooked by the C.C line. L.M. is already cheap relative to Allen Edmonds yet most still choose the cheapest alternative. wwhyyyy!?

Last edited:

nickwjd

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Meermin sells shoe trees for their shoes as well? And if so, are they lasted?

kungapa

Reaction score

thank you gents. im afraid the L.M. line is being overlooked by the C.C line. L.M. is already cheap relative to Allen Edmonds yet most still choose the cheapest alternative. wwhyyyy!?

The much smaller selection on the website, and it wasn't even there until recently. I have an LM shoe coming that'll be nice.

Does anyone know if Meermin sells shoe trees for their shoes as well? And if so, are they lasted?

Yes. No.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

pedigree, perhaps. no one REAAAALY knows how they hold over the course of time. $200ish seems like a solid price point to dip your toes into. once more and more people chime in, they more and more people will start going the more expensive route.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads