1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Meermin Mallorca Shoes

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by asturiano, Dec 5, 2011.

1. Hifilover

Hifilover Senior member

Both are on Hiro last.

1 person likes this.
  2. d0h15

d0h15 Well-Known Member

Great color, enjoy them!

3. Meermin

Meermin Senior member

Good afternoon Sirs!

We would like to announce you that we will be having a Trunkshow in NYC the coming 14,15 & 16 of November at 481 Broadway.

We will provide you more details prior to our visit! You can also check out the Facebook event we have created to have further updates!

Looking forward meeting you guys there!

Kind regards,

- Meermin -

[​IMG]

- Meermin Mallorca Shoes -

If you need any further information or assistance please contact us at: info@meermin.es
    MTO inquiries please contact Pepe at: pepe@meermin.es

4. MarioImpemba

MarioImpemba Senior member

The shell on those monks looks outstanding.

1 person likes this.
  5. Grytter

Grytter Well-Known Member

Light Shell boot group MTO easy later

6. p.henrik

p.henrik Senior member

Would be same price as the boots on website so 400 incl vat.

So how many would be down for burgundy shell in olfe with speed hooks and double leather sole?

7. Meermin

Meermin Senior member

8. konda

konda Senior member

I might consider this if the color was brown. Have too many burgundy and reddish shoes already.

9. othertravel

othertravel Senior member

Hi Meermin (sorry I don't know who posts on the forum for the company), I've been interested in purchasing some shoes from the Linea Maestro line for a while, but have been discouraged by the some of the quality control problems that were posted earlier in the thread (incomplete/mis-aligned brogue punching, welt coming off, etc...). Is your company making efforts to improve the quality control process in your factory? Thanks and I look forward to purchasing from you in the near future.

1 person likes this.
  10. p.henrik

p.henrik Senior member

I could live with brown too. The boot on their Instagram looks great. I prefer olfe to hiro, unless we think they are going to mess it up by changing the last vs their stock boot.

We need 6 right, to avoid the mto fee?

11. Osiris2012

Osiris2012 Senior member

You say brown, if we're aiming for the dark brown below count me in! even better, thought we needed 10, 6 is far more achievable.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 8, 2013
  12. patliean1

patliean1 Senior member

I am in for the burgundy shell ONLY. Anything else and I'll pass honestly. Double soles for sure.

13. laufer

laufer Senior member

I might be interested in dark shell with speed hooks and leather soles.

14. p.henrik

p.henrik Senior member

Actually thought that was the burgundy, but I guess it's the brown. I'm open to either that one or the mid-brown. Last time I enquired about an MTO Pepe said minimum 6 pairs to avoid the upcharge.

15. Osiris2012

Osiris2012 Senior member

Sweet. Yeah I think a few of us thought they were burgundy but the instagram says dark brown shell.

16. mfridman

mfridman Well-Known Member

Earlier this summer I've ordered 2 pairs of Meermin shoes:

The double monks in dark brown calf (http://meermin.es/ficha_articulo.php?id=2338) and tassel loafers in dark brown calf (http://meermin.es/ficha_articulo.php?id=1938).

Before placing an order, I've contacted the sales consultant (via their website) on the sizing of the shoes. I usually wear 9.5 UK in G or F fit. The Meermin person advised me to place order in the same exact size, 9.5.

I have to say that once I've received the shoes, I was quite disappointed by the sizing - they fit very, I mean VERY, snug. I would say they that are a full 0.5 size smaller than my C&Js, Loakes and Barker shoes (they are all 9.5). I took the shoes to the cobbler to stretch them out a bit (they were extremely uncomfortable to walk in, even painful), and after a few fittings, they are now at least bearable to walk around in.

Other than that - the build quality, the leather and everything, I am very pleased with my Meermins.

Just wanted to share my experience with Meermin and warn potential buyers - it may be reasonable to order a 0.5 size up from your usual size. Maybe even measure the length of soles on your current shoes, and compare them to the lengths of Meermin lasts.

17. Meermin

Meermin Senior member

Good morning Mr. othertravel,

Thanks for your interest.

You can be sure that we are working hard, not just improving our quality control, but also the overall quality of our products every day.

As we previously stated, in the case that any issue happen we will be here to respond for them, and we will do anything we can for you to have it solved as soon as possible.

On the other hand, there are many happy & returning customers, from our personal point of view, that means that we might be doing something in the right direction.

Just email us if you need any other information.

Best regards,

- Meermin -

If you need any further information or assistance please contact us at: info@meermin.es

18. JayH

JayH Senior member

@meermin
    I placed an order over two weeks ago, I have received no updates and no reply to any emails.

As I see your instagram account updated constantly I don't feel that it would trouble you to let me know what is happening with my order.

19. Meermin

Meermin Senior member

Good morning JayH,

There might have happened something with your email, probably we haven't received it. We have had some server issues lately.

Please email us back again or contact us through our contact form, and we'll provide you an update on your order with no inconvenience.

Best regards,

- Meermin -

20. konda

konda Senior member

Hollering for interest in a brown grain calf 5 eyelet chukka on the Olfe. Calls for a rubber/double rubber sole. Below is a reference photo of a 5 eyelet. Also below a link to the Meermin brown grain calf.
    http://instagram.com/p/eFBKlbJc3Q/#

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 9, 2013