• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

meister

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Purple all day every day
Love women in brogues or dubmonks

i could go on.

I was trying to think what Meerkat Manor was missing and I think I have found the answer.....

In case anyone else was considering stingray as well..

Burgundy stingray/shagreen - minus the diamond eye of course - in a pair of wholecuts or what? Dub monks?

You decide!

Last edited:

kungapa

Reaction score
New MTOs arrived. Cuero shell double monks on the Ama last, with a punched cap-toe. On the York sole. Some C&J for RL shell of various ages for color comparison,

Last edited:

Jakezero

Reaction score
Those look great kungapa, and I'm not really a fan of double monks. Wear them in good health.

Superfluous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if they sell dark brown chelsea boots in stock? It takes awhile to get an email reply.

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They have chelseas and chukkas. Pepe said not going to be online though due to stock

JBMarce21

Reaction score
It's the Ben last, traditional Square.
would you say the ben is the square version of the olfe and vice versa? i.e. about the same level of taper? just with one round, the other square? thanks

Naka

Reaction score
would you say the ben is the square version of the olfe and vice versa? i.e. about the same level of taper? just with one round, the other square? thanks

I don't have any hands-on experience with any of the lasts apart from the Hiro, so I'll let someone else help you with this question.

chiggafied

Reaction score
Does anyone else think the straps on the DMs are a tad long? Or am I just crazy?

kev777

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Seems to me the Ben is the soft square version of the Hiro. I would be more willing to compare the Hiro and Ben.
This
Does anyone else think the straps on the DMs are a tad long? Or am I just crazy?
Yes you're crazy mine dont feel like that at all.

meister

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Last edited:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.