• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Epaulet x Styleforum Alpine Loden Collection

Loden wool, woven in Tirol for centuries, is known for its resistance to cold and wetness. Our project in collaboration with Epaulet introduces Alpine Loden, a modern 18oz fabric blend of 75% merino wool and 25% nylon, woven in Italy. It's lighter, more durable, wind-resistant, and more comfortable than traditional Loden fabric. Partnering with Rochester Tailored Clothing, we offer custom garments like sportcoats, suits, and overcoats, made to your specifications. Learn more about the Loden collection here.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

manowar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just popping back into the thread to let you know I'm selling these unlined natural CXL chukkas. Great boots, but didn't fit.

Size 9.5UK - HOK last. Like new, tried on inside. $125 shipped in the CONUS (no box though, sorry).

r9vSM7f.jpeg

Imgur album

joman8390

Reaction score
Can anyone post pics and your thoughts on the patina developed by the heritage shell cordovan? All the pics I’ve seen are of it brand new.

thanks!

fox81

Reaction score
I recently received my MTO softcalf loafers, which i got in the G width (hence the MTO).
On receiving the shoes, whilst the box says G width, the shoes appear to be a regular width.

If anyone else has these or other Meermin models in a G width, can you tell me what letter appears in the model stamp inside the tongue of the shoe?

ACLC

Reaction score
Hi all, first time poster. Just received my first pair of Meermins today and thought I’d share.

101527 black calf cap toe boots with double rubber sole in UK 9E (medium width).

Paid total 250 sgd for them including shipping (180 usd) in their recent sale and quite happy with the fit and quality for the price. The Hiro last fits my feet quite well!

Attachments

• 9342B282-35D4-4405-B847-BFF67CA5E4B5.jpeg
    9342B282-35D4-4405-B847-BFF67CA5E4B5.jpeg
    173.7 KB · Views: 144
  • 76D42914-3BD0-4E00-A0F2-8FD4CC618F23.jpeg
    76D42914-3BD0-4E00-A0F2-8FD4CC618F23.jpeg
    200.4 KB · Views: 324
  • B5B54F8C-B8CA-4E04-90F9-AF35BEA60B90.jpeg
    B5B54F8C-B8CA-4E04-90F9-AF35BEA60B90.jpeg
    166.4 KB · Views: 317

XxLogo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

milktoast

Reaction score

Moonmanmoo

Reaction score
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could recommend boot shoe trees for the 116210 - Heritage Shell Cordovan - E Boots. I just got a pair in 8.5 UK size.

I just want to have some shoe threes that also support the entire upper - if that makes sense. Do let me know if you have any recommendations.

Mercurio

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could recommend boot shoe trees for the 116210 - Heritage Shell Cordovan - E Boots. I just got a pair in 8.5 UK size.

I just want to have some shoe threes that also support the entire upper - if that makes sense. Do let me know if you have any recommendations.
Something like these?

813pCSD3nLL._AC_UY695_.jpg

Moonmanmoo

Reaction score
yeah, thank you, but im just having trouble finding something that doesn't cost a fortune and can ship to rep of Ireland.

And if anyone that had any ideas one which 'boot' shoe tree fit the ROD last the best

Mercurio

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yeah, thank you, but im just having trouble finding something that doesn't cost a fortune and can ship to rep of Ireland.

And if anyone that had any ideas one which 'boot' shoe tree fit the ROD last the best
I really doubt that you might find a lasted shoe tree for any of the Meermin lasts, on the other hand, I think a boot tree is an overkill, you really don't need that: I own more than 30 pairs of boots and all of them have a standard one, without any issue.

Moonmanmoo

Reaction score
I really doubt that you might find a lasted shoe tree for any of the Meermin lasts, on the other hand, I think a boot tree is an overkill, you really don't need that: I own more than 30 pairs of boots and all of them have a standard one, without any issue.
Thanks! :)

Featured Sponsor

Invisible Socks: Convenience or Curse?

• Convenience

• Curse

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BarrettFoltaVtgnZ