• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

GuyLab

Reaction score
Anyone having experience with MON last and how it fits? There are two upcoming MTO monks (kudu and waxy commander) built on this last

XxLogo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anybody have experience with the Waxy Kudu? Was looking at the loafers. Was originally going to get a pair of Grant Stone CXL loafers as a summer beater shoe I don’t have to worry about, but curious if Kudu can be used in the same manner as CXL

tonicab

Reaction score
Please help.
I am 9UK in EG, Carmina Uetam,...
Meermin ron last 8,5 or 9UK?
Regards.

vdubiv

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Good morning,

Has anyone received their Marbled Shell MTO yet? They were expected last month. I have not received mine or ant shipping notice. I e-mailed Meermin last week and their response was they would ask higher headquarters, but it's been a week with no response.

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Good morning,

Has anyone received their Marbled Shell MTO yet? They were expected last month. I have not received mine or ant shipping notice. I e-mailed Meermin last week and their response was they would ask higher headquarters, but it's been a week with no response.
I'm going to DM them later today. They said almost 2 weeks ago that they should be shipping last week.

Thin White Duke

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Good morning,

Welcome to Meermin ... and relax!

Of all the criticism levelled at Meermin, much of it on this thread, I don’t recall a single case of them just not showing up. I’m in for two pairs of the loafers MTO which were promised in late May. If they show up on time I’ll be pleasantly surprised but my strategy is to put any deadline out of my mind and not get wound up about delivery. If we get to late July and they’re still not here I may change my approach but it’s better to view the shipping as an estimate not a cast iron fact!

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Welcome to Meermin ... and relax!

Of all the criticism levelled at Meermin, much of it on this thread, I don’t recall a single case of them just not showing up. I’m in for two pairs of the loafers MTO which were promised in late May. If they show up on time I’ll be pleasantly surprised but my strategy is to put any deadline out of my mind and not get wound up about delivery. If we get to late July and they’re still not here I may change my approach but it’s better to view the shipping as an estimate not a cast iron fact!
All MTOs across the board are delayed yeah; I'm just hoping I do get a shipping notification instead of just a surprise like last time.

Jmm722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I ordered a pair of gold museum monks, which is a typically stocked retail shoe two weeks ago. They told me 4 weeks. I need it by the end of June for a wedding, which is 5.5 weeks from today. This thread has me worried now. I explained that I absolutely needed them by June 20 (it’s actually the 27).

Patrick1053

Reaction score
THey are probably delayed cause of the Chinese New Year. I bet their factory was closed for about a month, which would certainly delay prodution.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.