• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Gavinband

Reaction score
All, to make things clear, I emailed about the fault as soon as I got the MTO shipment. It was just it took me a while to follow up due to personal circumstances. However, Meermin had offered initially to investigate the shoes but now refuse to do so. The shoes are mint, paid an uplift for the JR soles etc.

7_rocket

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any Canadians get hit with extra fees from ups? My shoes were shipped today.

XxLogo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any idea ball park cost?
Well for taxes just use your normal GST/HST taxes you pay in province for goods by what you paid in CDN$. The brokerage portion should be about $15CDN plus tax I would say

Usonian

Reaction score
wait has anyone else received their loafers from the recent unlined MTO thing? i'm giddy with excitement for those...

Thin White Duke

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wait has anyone else received their loafers from the recent unlined MTO thing? i'm giddy with excitement for those...
I got two pairs ordered. Delivery was expected end of May so it’s early days yet. I think it’s best to forget about them until at least early June and you might just get a pleasant surprise.

Usonian

Reaction score
I got two pairs ordered. Delivery was expected end of May so it’s early days yet. I think it’s best to forget about them until at least early June and you might just get a pleasant surprise.
Thanks, yeah, I was assuming that would be the case, but was shocked that maybe they were coming in early... well, back to the back of my mind again!

H. E. Pennypacker

Reaction score
Does anyone have double monk boots? I’ve always been monk-boot-curious & at Meermin’s current sale price, my curiosity is amplified.

Last edited:

Crafty Cumbrian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone
3A28C97C-A778-4875-9342-E282A557FB1E.jpeg
double monk boots? I’ve always been monk-boot-curious & at Meermin’s current sale price, my curiosity is amplified.
Mm, some nice ones on their. I was piqued but probs too dressy for me. My cognac Utah landed yesterday and this is far and away nicest pair yet from Meermin.

GuyLab

Reaction score
Hello gents,
Has anyone got experience with the MON/ROIS last compared to RUI ? I only have a pair of longwings on the RUI last that fit quite well albeit a bit wide around the collar and I'm unsure if I should pick the same size.
I want to order their ultraflex monkstraps on the MON last, I have contacted them and they've advised me to order the same size as I would for RUI, RON or ROIS.
Wanted to have other opinions out here because their customer service is a bit confusing at times.
Thanks in advance

7_rocket

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For any Canadians wondering.

I paid $187 CDN for the shoes
$19.11 for shipping
$24 for taxes , 0 duty
And $11.30 for UPS brokerage fee

Comes out to $242.42 CDN dollars.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Threads of Apollo Leather Jackets: Which 2-tone colourway do you like the best?

• Blue

• Red

• Gold

• All of the Above

• None of the Above

Results are only viewable after voting.