• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear and fashion.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Rimaarts

Reaction score
anyone knows what meermin is doing with vat to UK? couple years ago got unlined loafers for 160£, checked, now they are 154.. either they haven't updated site or its a 20% price hike in couple years... or I have to go checkout first?

mux8

Reaction score
@Meermin can you please promote the CXL leather boots to the permanent collection. I missed ordering the MTO.

Journeyman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I assume that people have received Meermin's e-mail about the current MTOs for a few different styles of boots in marbled shell cordovan - cherry, brown, green and black?

I'm very tempted, even though I have no need of them at all, as the only style of shell cordovan boot I'm still looking for is a captoe sem-brogue in brown shell...

sicigpat

Reaction score
I like the black marbled . Wonder how a hiro lasted boot would look with jeans?

Meermin

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thank you all for the fit help.

@Meermin Your backpack in the picture is dark brown as far as I can see, but it says it's black. Any plans to add the dark brown colour?
Hello Sir
Not in our near future plans to restock the brown ones.

joman8390

Reaction score
@Meermin

Any plans to do additional marbled shell GMTOs or make it available for the next custom boot event? I really like the shell but I’m not a big fan of the makeups being offered.

Sinbios

Reaction score
@Meermin hi, still waiting on a response on the situation with my boots, customer service assured me you'll be following up on it.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite knitwear under jackets/sport coats

• Crewneck sweater

• Turtleneck sweater

• Long-sleeve polo

• Vest

• I don't like knitwear worn with jackets/sport coats

Results are only viewable after voting.