• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thin White Duke

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi guys!
What model-style would you like to see for the next custom event?
Let's see what you have in mind.
Have a great day.

Best,
MEERMIN team.
Round-toed penny loafers with a rubber city sole option. As I said earlier, I would get them in navy calf, green calf, maybe red too. Very versatile, could be worn with linen strides, jeans, chinos, up to wool strides and a sport coat.

joman8390

Reaction score
Hi guys!
Have a great day.

Best,
MEERMIN team.

Boots! Specifically with the Galway style available where you can choose both vamp and shaft leathers. Also please add an option for edge dressing color.

Meermin

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Side-zips. Which you don't have atm
We did have this model at some point for MTOs , great choice.

cr2596

Reaction score
We did chelsea style custom event las august.
Let's innovate a little before we go back to chelsea?.
Allow me to make this. I deeply regret not buying these when I had the chance. Love the fitted ankle shaft and country grain combo. I’d be wearing these every other day, right now.

979CC67B-4C4E-45A7-8745-4D4E7B2B7F96.jpeg

H. E. Pennypacker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi guys!
Have a great day.

Best,
MEERMIN team.
Top - least preferred:
Galway style boot, round toe loafer w a tassel option, blucher w/ a perforated cap toe option.
and have Utah leather as an option

jayvee

Reaction score
The Olive shell Jumper thankfully has finally arrived, and since they are shearling lined, it’s a good time to get them.
The colors are more brown than Olive, but still very nice tones of brown nevertheless. Though not completely satisfied with the color, I’m pleased with the final result.

View attachment 1487222

View attachment 1487223
View attachment 1487224
View attachment 1487225

These would be great for my climate. But no fur sole??

Any chance these are still available or coming back?

ACluelessGent

Reaction score
I bought a pair of brown tassel loafers. Nice shoes BUT someone forgot to colour the inner side of the tassels. So from the top the tassels are brown as they should, but the underside is a whiteish uncoloured raw leather. Nice shoes, bad finish, bad quality control.

thuhoan

Reaction score
I bought a pair of brown tassel loafers. Nice shoes BUT someone forgot to colour the inner side of the tassels. So from the top the tassels are brown as they should, but the underside is a whiteish uncoloured raw leather. Nice shoes, bad finish, bad quality control.
Can you show us a picture?

thuhoan

Reaction score
Interesting, never paid attention before but I remember my tassels by Carmina were the same. It even shows on their website.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads