• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

patelsd

Reaction score
If anyone is interested in a pair of the Unlined String Loafers in a UK 9.5 in brown/tan suede, let me know. I bought them recently and they're just not right for my feet.
Still available.

Usonian

Reaction score
anyone have some live pics of the cherry shell and the burgundy shell? either or. probably going to hop in on the MTO for the unlined loafers, just want to see which one's gonna be better... I think my main potential concerns are the burgundy's not being rich enough, or too dark or flat, or that the cherry will be a little too red...

thanks!

AltNameTK

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm considering getting the Meermin MTO bluchers.

They're in the Rod last (which is different from the Ron last). Does anyone have experience with them? I'm a 9 in US brannock. Meermin size 8 bluchers fit me comfortably in the Hiro last, though the toes are a bit tight. I'm not sure what size is best for the Rod bluchers.

These new Rod bluchers are also on the ultraflex system and unlined, so I don't know how that affects sizing.

Usonian

Reaction score

They're in the Rod last (which is different from the Ron last). Does anyone have experience with them? I'm a 9 in US brannock. Meermin size 8 bluchers fit me comfortably in the Hiro last, though the toes are a bit tight. I'm not sure what size is best for the Rod bluchers.

These new Rod bluchers are also on the ultraflex system and unlined, so I don't know how that affects sizing.
The Rod last is new, so not a lot of experience with it yet. I ordered them as well, have been a nice 10UK on the hiro for 3 pairs, they recommended I stick with it for the Rod, so we'll see when they show up.

Webbo

Reaction score

My ultra flex chukkas are on the ROD last. I find them to be TTS, I am a size10 UK. Last is very nice, good compromise shape. I would definitely buy more on this last. Interesting to know the flex sole can be removed, this actually gives a little more space so you can be a bit flexible with the sizing IMO.

dench127

Reaction score
4877042A-AD0D-478B-91B3-3330A3205465.jpeg

March MTO of cognac shell longwings. They’re size 8UK, and a bit too large for me. If anyone has a 7.5 they want to trade, (or sell), let me know!

(These came with double JR soles which was a pleasant surprise. I don’t think the MTO description included that)

AltNameTK

Reaction score
View attachment 1393109
March MTO of cognac shell longwings. They’re size 8UK, and a bit too large for me. If anyone has a 7.5 they want to trade, (or sell), let me know!

(These came with double JR soles which was a pleasant surprise. I don’t think the MTO description included that)
I'm interested. What last are they in and how much are you selling them for, including shipping to NY?

JHud

Reaction score
I’m really interested in the brown leather soft calf loafers, but they are OOS on the website. Does Meermin restock often? Not sure if I would be better served by waiting or just finding something else.

XxLogo

Reaction score
So I just got my Dark Brown Unlined loafers from Meermin in the mail today, along with a belt, and both are great. The quality seems good for the money, and they definitely seem to be a great summer shoe. Very supple leather. Had to pay $75 CDN in taxes, however, so definitely won't be ordering very often from them.
For size info, I am normally a 10D US in most shoes from John Doe I have owned, ordered in a 8.5 UK and they fit just like my 10D's (about 11.25" front to back of insole), probably could've even went to a 8 UK, but happy either way. Probably just my feet. Will post pictures after I get rubber sole protectors put on!

AltNameTK

Reaction score
I’m really interested in the brown leather soft calf loafers, but they are OOS on the website. Does Meermin restock often? Not sure if I would be better served by waiting or just finding something else.
They don't restock often. But you can get them through the loafer MTO they have right now.

If you live in the US and something is out of stock in a particular size, I've had luck asking customer service anyway. They've told me that sometimes their European warehouse has items stocked, and they can just send it over to the US.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.