1. Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Atelier Wen We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Atelier Wen focusing on quality mechanical watches proudly made in China.

Meermin Mallorca Shoes

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by asturiano, Dec 5, 2011.

1. Fab75

Fab75 Senior Member

Uk7 sorry

2. Bojan Zebic

Bojan Zebic Well-Known Member

But generally I guess you made these on your size.
    So question is did you wear any of the shoes that you made Patina on, how is the colour generally holding?

3. Fab75

Fab75 Senior Member

Yes doing patina for me and friends. Sometimes I have too much pair and sold it. Colour is here for life.
    Cheers

Instagram : ShoePatina_paris

4. mbaltazar

mbaltazar Senior Member

Does anybody knows if Meermin is thinking about restocking the current lineup? Or they've just quit and the GMTOs are the new hype??

It's kind of deceitful trying to get a new pair of beaters when the vast majority of models in almost every "normal" size is "Out of Stock"...

5. Riva

Riva Distinguished Member

Yes GMTO ensures profit and guaranteed sales

6. jdp234

jdp234 Senior Member

They just restocked two loader models (brown tassels and black pennies) yesterday in my size. So I’d say they are not pulling a fast one.

7. mbaltazar

mbaltazar Senior Member

@Riva from a business perspective I undestand. Plus, they lower their current stocks level, lowering costs, on the other hand GMTOs are charged 100% upfront and Meermin just supplies demand. It's a sweet business model which we are paying, and it'll work as long as they can "invent" new models so we keep on buying...

@jdp234 I understand you... I'm looking for black tassels, the Ron lasted in UK 7,5 fits me good, but they're "out of stock"...

8. Riva

Yes the daring shell cordo colors that are only safely possible biz wise through GMTOs...

9. winghus

winghus Senior Member

I have a pair of Meermin that slipped quite a bit the first time I wore them but as the sole broke in it went away. This has happened with AEs also if it's a stiff leather sole.

10. HarrisonK

HarrisonK Senior Member

Wish Meermin would restock. They don't have any RON penny loafers in non-black leather. The brown suede loafers are sold out in almost every size. Wonder what's going on with them.

11. josef1

josef1 Well-Known Member

If I were to guess, they might be having some stock issues since I know they are currently working on their warehouse in NYC. Probably some stocks got transferred there so the ones in Spain/online have been low as a result. I'm pretty sure they are in the works of restocking everything soon to be available in both stores and online. That would be my best guess at the moment

12. Riva

Except that they've been like that for about 2 years now.

13. jdp234

jdp234 Senior Member

I’ve had good luck using the “let me know when in stock” thing once I’ve decided what I want. If you’re in a hurry that’s little help, I know.

14. Manseon

Manseon New Member

Does the Hiro fit really different from the Elton? Although Elton seems narrower, some people have been saying that it fits pretty much the same.

15. mbaltazar

mbaltazar Senior Member

I wear size 9uk in both lasts. I don’t consider them, regarding fit, that different. But the look of the last in the feet is quite different.