1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Meermin GMTO Burgundy Punch-cap Oxfords, UK6.5/US 7-7.5

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by FaRKle, Jan 31, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FaRKle

FaRKle Senior member

These shoes are Meermin's burgundy calf with a punch-cap design and paired with a flat welt for a sleek look. The shoe has a good amount of structure to it, which keeps its good support and solid heel grab (no slipping out of this one!).

These shoes are made around the Hiro-G last, which is great for those of us with wide feet. I wear EEE width in AE, D/E width in Alden lasts, and the Hiro-G isn't constricting in width at all. The size is UK6.5, and it fits my US 7/7.5 EEE feet well. One thing I like is that the heel isn't too wide, like it can be on other makers' EEE-width shoes.

I bought these shoes BNIB from another SF'er last July (link) and have probably worn them about twice a month since then. For reference, here's the product page for the last GMTO Meermin had where these shoes were made.

I haven't sold on here before, but here's my feedback from sales on many other forums.

I'm pricing these at $70 shipped CONUS. Can also meet up in the SF Bay Area and am open to international shipping too.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 18, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.