1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Meermin GMTO Burgundy Punch-cap Oxfords, UK6.5/US 7-7.5

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by FaRKle, Jan 31, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FaRKle

FaRKle Senior member

These shoes are Meermin's burgundy calf with a punch-cap design and paired with a flat welt for a sleek look. The shoe has a good amount of structure to it, which keeps its good support and solid heel grab (no slipping out of this one!).

These shoes are made around the Hiro-G last, which is great for those of us with wide feet. I wear EEE width in AE, D/E width in Alden lasts, and the Hiro-G isn't constricting in width at all. The size is UK6.5, and it fits my US 7/7.5 EEE feet well. One thing I like is that the heel isn't too wide, like it can be on other makers' EEE-width shoes.

I bought these shoes BNIB from another SF'er last July (link) and have probably worn them about twice a month since then. For reference, here's the product page for the last GMTO Meermin had where these shoes were made.

I haven't sold on here before, but here's my feedback from sales on many other forums.

I'm pricing these at $70 shipped CONUS. Can also meet up in the SF Bay Area and am open to international shipping too.

Last edited: May 18, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.