1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Meermin Dark Brown Country Calf Plain Toe Bluchers - UK7.5, Hiro last

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by bm93, Feb 27, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bm93

bm93 Senior member

For sale are a pair of Meermin dark brown country calf plain toe bluchers on the Hiro last in size UK7.5. These were bought new back in September for $230 ($175 + $35 shipping + $20 duty tax), wore them about a dozen times to break them in. Unfortunately, even after being broken in, they're a bit too tight on me. These make a great bad weather shoe though.

Asking $140 shipped to CONUS. For international people, please contact me first so I can determine a shipping estimate.

As always, please feel free to reach out if you have any questions. I'm willing to listen to reasonable offers, and if you're seriously interested in purchasing, please let me know so we can hopefully work out a deal.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.