1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Meermin Cognac Cordovan Longwing Blucher UK 7

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by porphyrio, Jul 10, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. porphyrio

porphyrio Member

These are a pair of Meermin Longwings in their Cognac Shell (from Shinki Hikaku) that I've worn about 5 times. As you can see, the stitching on the soles is still intact. Letting them go because I know my true size, and it turns out I sized down when I should not have.

I will include the Meermin box and shoe bags, but not shoe trees. If you would like the trees, drop me a PM and we can work out a price and if it impacts shipping.

I'm looking for around $250 plus shipping. I ship from Singapore, and indicative shipping costs run from $30 to $55, depending on how far away you are. Please contact me for the exact price.

If there are any questions you'd like me to answer, drop me a message and I'd be happy to respond.

Thanks for looking!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.