1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

Meermin Classic Collection black suede double monk UK 8F (NIB)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Schweino, Feb 10, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Schweino

Schweino Senior member

For sale is this pair of Meermin Classic Collection black rapello suede double monks with a closed channel leather sole on the Hiro last in size 8 UK.
    They don't fit me very well unfortunately so I'm letting them go. They were tried on once by me for about 15 minutes on a carpet, have not been worn outside.

They come in their original box and one Meermin shoe bag.

See http://www.meermin.es/ficha_articulo.php?id=2695 for further details (the one on the site has a rubber sole, the pair I'm selling has a leather sole).

Price: 120 euro, worldwide shipping included

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 10, 2013
  2. Schweino

Schweino Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.