• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Medallion options for Edward Green MTO

hangten

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I'm looking to pick up my next EG MTO. The Newbury on the 808 in Burnt Pine with a medallion. Is there a source for examples of the available medallion patterns? I tried using the shoe pictorial but the pics are not very clear and I'm not sure that all the patterns are covered. In fact from what I understand an available pattern is crossed hockey sticks not that I would pick these. I am leaning towards the default rams head but even then I think there are at least two ram head patterns available. Any help would be great!

Thanks!

Michael Ay329

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just go to Von Rothbart's EG pictorial at the top of the main forum threads page

Click on the plethora of pictures and you will find one that you like. Print at a clear picture of the medallion and when you do your MTO order, make sure the salesperson has the picture of the medallion you want sent with your order

Leathersoul Hawaii has a bunch of medallions, they might be the quickest contact to get the entire list of available medallions for EG's MTO

hangten

Reaction score
The pictorial page does not have all of the available medallions and most of the pics are at angles which do not show the whole medallion. As far as LSH, they are the vendor that I order from and even Tom does not have a list of all of the available medallion options. It was Tom who informed of the crossed hockey sticks pattern which I did not see on the pictorial page.

grimslade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Tony Gaziano, who says he designed the Asprey medallion, tells me that it is supposed to be a stylized A, for Asprey. Just in case the question should ever come up at a cocktail party.

grimslade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Film Noir Buff

It was a joke, my good man.

@ speedster, I'm just relaying what I told.

grimslade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
You're almost as funny as I am.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 86 17.4%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 158 32.0%
  • 8”

Votes: 143 28.9%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 57 11.5%
  • 9”

Votes: 25 5.1%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 11 2.2%