• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MC General Chat

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I wonder if Monitaly and Epperson Mountaineering sic are working together? A lot of the details from Epperson's apparel collection are shared with Monitaly, including labels. That bomber jacket reminds me so much of this Epperson piece.

Two great lines.

EQ190801-Packable-Parachute-Tote.jpg

same designer behind both those lines. they're under the umbrella meg company

i have that bag and love it.

perfect thank you!! really excited about that jacket

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah it was pretty amazing. Subtly busy with all the pieces but totally wearable. Hoping @gdl203 picks it up...
Well if you guys keep hyping it up, we may not get any of them. Yuki can only produce 20-25 jackets total

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wonder if Monitaly and Epperson Mountaineering sic are working together? A lot of the details from Epperson's apparel collection are shared with Monitaly, including labels. That bomber jacket reminds me so much of this Epperson piece.

Two great lines.

EQ190801-Packable-Parachute-Tote.jpg
It’s a take on an aviator’s helmet bag. Jacket is obviously inspired by USAF flight jacket.

houselight

Reaction score
great videos, thanks.

two questions:

1. how tall are you? I really admire your style,

2. where did you get that incredible scarf? And can we have a detail shot? [edit: I now see on your instagram it's from tieyourtie Florence. Absolutely gorgeous.]

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was looking through Epperson's wares. Looks like they have some interesting stuff. I'd never heard of them. Here's that packable tote that's based on the helmet bag. Straps look a bit thin, though. Might be hard to use them with a full bag.

Of note, here's the original. Very versatile piece of gear. I still carry one on adventurous trips.

HB22-2_3.jpg

UrbanComposition

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
great videos, thanks.

two questions:

1. how tall are you? I really admire your style,

2. where did you get that incredible scarf? And can we have a detail shot? [edit: I now see on your instagram it's from tieyourtie Florence. Absolutely gorgeous.]
1) 5’8” short
2) yep, and if you get a chance to stop by the store in-person, I highly recommended it.

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Was looking through Epperson's wares. Looks like they have some interesting stuff. I'd never heard of them. Here's that packable tote that's based on the helmet bag. Straps look a bit thin, though. Might be hard to use them with a full bag.

Of note, here's the original. Very versatile piece of gear. I still carry one on adventurous trips.

View attachment 1321535

that was like a #menswear favorite twelve years ago. still a good bag imo

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This one is mocking me. I love it but just don't have a niche for it. Of course it's sold out in every size but mine!

doppiaa_fw19_coats_18_.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads