• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Epaulet x Styleforum Alpine Loden Collection

Loden wool, woven in Tirol for centuries, is known for its resistance to cold and wetness. Our project in collaboration with Epaulet introduces Alpine Loden, a modern 18oz fabric blend of 75% merino wool and 25% nylon, woven in Italy. It's lighter, more durable, wind-resistant, and more comfortable than traditional Loden fabric. Partnering with Rochester Tailored Clothing, we offer custom garments like sportcoats, suits, and overcoats, made to your specifications. Learn more about the Loden collection here.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MC General Chat

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
You should try a bit flared trouser or at least the *none slim one

Last edited:

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

bourbonbasted

Cyber Eliitist
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can find a beige linen overshirt? Preferably something that reads more casual rather than an untucked dress shirt.
I have this and one in navy puppytooth (that is apparently now sold out). It's a great piece that can also be worn on its own in a more louche vibe.

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can find a beige linen overshirt? Preferably something that reads more casual rather than an untucked dress shirt.
I really like Billy Reid's stuff. Go all in and you may look like the lead singer of a new band at SXSW but overall his look is good.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
I'm wearing a pair of Billy Reid five pocket pants right now. Big fan of their casual wear.

Lafaurie doesn't get mentioned much around here but I've been happy with the pieces I've got from them.

DorianGreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Permanent Style has fine specimens, not beige though.

summer-straw-hat-mens_2000x2000.jpg

https://shop.permanentstyle.com/col...ducts/the-ps-overshirt?variant=39433995419747

TheSuitBurnsBetter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

StanleyVanBuren

Thumb Raider
Reaction score
Lafaurie doesn't get mentioned much around here but I've been happy with the pieces I've got from them.

hadn't heard of this brand before but they look great

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
hadn't heard of this brand before but they look great
They also have a handful of retail shops in the US dba Sean by Emile Lafaurie. They have an excellent price to quality ratio, one of the best IMO.

Awsloo

Reaction score
HSWD has a thread called "Random Fashion Thoughts," which more or less serves as a general chat room for SWD regulars. I think it's a nice way to build community, and a way to get have conversations that aren't topic-specific. This thread serves that.

Talk about anything you've been thinking related to classic men's style, so long as it doesn't already fit into one of the other discussion threads we have. Examples:

hello! i'm new, i like this forum

Featured Sponsor

Invisible Socks: Convenience or Curse?

• Convenience

• Curse

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michaeldeaniels