• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

MC General Chat

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yup, though I have one like the one from Armoury (fabric wise) I like this one with the mélange effect, though probably all somewhat duplicative in the end...

Encathol Epistemia

Reaction score
Today I celebrated my third anniversary of living in Philadelphia, the city where I want to be, which I did while wearing my marvelously preposterous velvet dinner jacket et al by John Di Pietro and Venetian Finished homburg by Leon Drexler. Perhaps the most beautifully perfect moment was that when I went to a local florist for a rose to wear as a boutonnière, a woman who was ordering an excellently extravagant arrangement to surprise a friend who is to be wed with said as she was paying her bill, "and I'll pay for his white rose." I didn't have the heart to tell her that there's no romance in my life to commemorate, but I was very thankful all the same.

Now I have to decide whether that bottle of Bollinger Special Cuvée or my bed makes the stronger immediate case.

Last edited:

Duke Santos

Reaction score
Today I celebrated my third anniversary of living in Philadelphia, the city where I want to be, which I did while wearing my marvelously preposterous velvet dinner jacket et al by John Di Pietro and Venetian Finished homburg by Leon Drexler. Perhaps the most beautifully perfect moment was that when I went to a local florist for a rose to wear as a boutonnière, a woman who was ordering an excellently extravagant arrangement to surprise a friend who is to be wed with said as she was paying her bill, "and I'll pay for his white rose." I didn't have the heart to tell her that there's no romance in my life to commemorate, but I was very thankful all the same.

Now I have to decide whether that bottle of Bollinger Special Cuvée or my bed makes the stronger immediate case.

Encathol Epistemia

Reaction score

smittycl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I dunno. Do women take profile pics with their breast cleavage in prominent view, while lying on a bed just so men (or women) can think they’re hot?
She’ s a writer for SNL and has a unique sense of humor.

TheChihuahua

Reaction score
Not sure what people think about the walnut/light brown shoes and navy. I know some rules followers are critical? And it’s not a frequent move for e. But whenever I wear this combo I usually like it. (Note: I’m not working in downtown kingpin where apparently anything beyond black captoe oxfords are too casual)

42A44E9C-DE5F-43C1-B349-C778A3E8FBF5.jpeg

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.