• Welcome to the Styleforum Approved contest! This is a contest where everyone wins: in fact, every participant will get a (highly coveted) “Styleforum approved” bracelet to flaunt to your oblivious friends. The only thing you have to do is show appreciation for a member of the forum or an affiliate vendor.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

MC General Chat

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
and AOS have moved away from Southwick (probably a progress in working for a while now I assume)

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Interesting notch and lapels. I've yet to try on a cotton suit I actually like, though.
agree, to me if it's too hot, I'm not wearing suit anyway, and in all cases wool would drape better than cotton, this is just very clean. Personally would probably prefer lowering the buttoning point but it looks good as it is

EddieK

Reaction score
Interesting notch and lapels. I've yet to try on a cotton suit I actually like, though.
Is it just me or the sides and especially back on that suit could be much cleaner?
I’ve looked at many of his other suits and it has very clean lines with minimal wrinkling

UrbanComposition

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is it just me or the sides and especially back on that suit could be much cleaner?
I’ve looked at many of his other suits and it has very clean lines with minimal wrinkling
A cotton suit with no wrinkles would be phenomenally uncomfortable. Personally I tell my tailor to err on the side of roominess in the back, wrinkles be damned.

smittycl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Might be the fabric? Cotton drapes a little differently than wool.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Face Masks: Pick Your Favorite (Choose 2)

• Disposable surgical mask

• White cotton mask

• Linen-lined mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of suiting fabric

• Patterned mask (checks, stripes, fun print, etc.)

• Solid color silk mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of tie fabric

• Sports mask made of synthetic fabric

• Denim mask

• Face shield

Results are only viewable after voting.