• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

MC General Chat

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I wonder if Monitaly and Epperson Mountaineering sic are working together? A lot of the details from Epperson's apparel collection are shared with Monitaly, including labels. That bomber jacket reminds me so much of this Epperson piece.

Two great lines.

same designer behind both those lines. they're under the umbrella meg company

i have that bag and love it.

perfect thank you!! really excited about that jacket

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Yeah it was pretty amazing. Subtly busy with all the pieces but totally wearable. Hoping @gdl203 picks it up...
Well if you guys keep hyping it up, we may not get any of them. Yuki can only produce 20-25 jackets total

smittycl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wonder if Monitaly and Epperson Mountaineering sic are working together? A lot of the details from Epperson's apparel collection are shared with Monitaly, including labels. That bomber jacket reminds me so much of this Epperson piece.

Two great lines.

It’s a take on an aviator’s helmet bag. Jacket is obviously inspired by USAF flight jacket.

houselight

Reaction score
great videos, thanks.

two questions:

1. how tall are you? I really admire your style,

2. where did you get that incredible scarf? And can we have a detail shot? [edit: I now see on your instagram it's from tieyourtie Florence. Absolutely gorgeous.]

smittycl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Was looking through Epperson's wares. Looks like they have some interesting stuff. I'd never heard of them. Here's that packable tote that's based on the helmet bag. Straps look a bit thin, though. Might be hard to use them with a full bag.

Of note, here's the original. Very versatile piece of gear. I still carry one on adventurous trips.

HB22-2_3.jpg

UrbanComposition

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
great videos, thanks.

two questions:

1. how tall are you? I really admire your style,

2. where did you get that incredible scarf? And can we have a detail shot? [edit: I now see on your instagram it's from tieyourtie Florence. Absolutely gorgeous.]
1) 5’8” short
2) yep, and if you get a chance to stop by the store in-person, I highly recommended it.

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Was looking through Epperson's wares. Looks like they have some interesting stuff. I'd never heard of them. Here's that packable tote that's based on the helmet bag. Straps look a bit thin, though. Might be hard to use them with a full bag.

Of note, here's the original. Very versatile piece of gear. I still carry one on adventurous trips.

View attachment 1321535
that was like a #menswear favorite twelve years ago. still a good bag imo

smittycl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This one is mocking me. I love it but just don't have a niche for it. Of course it's sold out in every size but mine!

doppiaa_fw19_coats_18_.jpg

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 83 17.4%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 154 32.4%
  • 8”

Votes: 138 29.0%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 54 11.3%
  • 9”

Votes: 24 5.0%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 11 2.3%