• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Maximizing your ROI at Pizza Hut

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
http://www.start.com.my/blog/maximiz...-at-pizza-hut/

laugh.gif

dusty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is that what passes for salad in Taiwan? Mangoes and corn? Funny though.

whoopee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes, but we cannot believe what passes for Chinese food in America.

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mike C.
Cats?
That passes in China too. Similarly, i can take u out to the dog-meat village outside Hanoi if u like. Watch them behead dogs. Its horrible.

whoopee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
At least it isn't slopped with a bunch of cornstarch and flour and fried - at least it tastes good.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whoopee
At least it isn't slopped with a bunch of cornstarch and flour and fried - at least it tastes good.
What, dog?

whoopee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was invited to kill one (along with some chickens) in a Chinese village "restaurant". I passed.

Arethusa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't understand what's so much worse about killing a dog than any other animal. I'm not really interested in eating them, but chickens, cows, and pigs are no less alive before we turn them into food.

LabelKing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arethusa
I don't understand what's so much worse about killing a dog than any other animal. I'm not really interested in eating them, but chickens, cows, and pigs are no less alive before we turn them into food.
It's the Western, possibly American, perception of how these animals are almost exclusively pets.

The French eat horsemeat and Americans find that shocking.

whoopee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Raw horsemeat is a delicacy in Japanese cuisine.

Snake and turtles make truly excellent dishes. Fine establishments in China will bring over a selection of live snakes to the table on request for selection.

dusty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We don't even need to venture into meat here people, the salad is gross enough on its own merit.

I do have to commend them for not making a base out of that lame-o iceberg lettuce though.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads