• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Maxim 2011 Hot 100 aka Girls That Make Up My Wednesdays-Thursdays

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
What a crappy list. Rosie at number one? Lolcopters. ****. I mean sure, there are a few legit 10s (I.E. Charlotte Watson, Katy Perry). But I'd say 96% of the list are made up of sevens and eights at best. smh

Steve Thomas

Reaction score
Yeah...pretty pathetic list. I mean...don't get me wrong...I'd do my best to wear ******* to a nub on them all...but Hot 100...

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you should have entered some of you skype friends

pic of #92 has been posted a few times here though

Dashaansafin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Katy Perry is ugly as ****. I dont know why you think she's so hot.

runner-guy

Reaction score
Okay I can handle the number one girl, but Olivia Munn at #2 is nothing special to me. And can someone please explain the fascination with Cameron Diaz? She is fugly. I'd vote Eva Mendes #1 with Sarah Shahi a close #2.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dashaansafin
Katy Perry is ugly as ****. I dont know why you think she's so hot.

chalk up another one for neo
laugh.gif

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7
What a crappy list. Rosie at number one? Lolcopters. ****. I mean sure, there are a few legit 10s (I.E. Charlotte Watson, Katy Perry). But I'd say 96% of the list are made up of sevens and eights at best. smh

I don't trust your tastes if you think Katy Perry is a 10. You have a ridiculously skewed standard

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Why the hell is Cameron Diaz 4th? Actually, why is she even on this list?

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
In what world is Katy Perry not an automatic 10? Oh, that's right. Gay world. Not to mention she makes phenomenal music. And if one of you guys post that "no make-up" picture where she is making a legit "ugly face", you might as well go to the nearest construction site, pull down your trousers, and asked to be rammed by one of the workers.

Dashaansafin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Miranda Kerr is a 10. Giselle is 10. Natalie Portman is pretty much a 10. Katy Pery is **** compared to them.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Why the hate on Katy Perry? She's pretty hot.
8zn8Y.gif
EtDgV.gif

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Miranda Kerr is a 10. Giselle is 10. Natalie Portman is pretty much a 10. Katy Pery is **** compared to them.

What the ****? Miranda Kerr was a ten. Giselle was a ten. Nat P. is an 8.5 (and that's being generous). But you know what? You probably like penis. I'm not going to fault you for that. I've had battled with those urges too. But to say Katy Perry is **** compared to anyone except Aphrodite herself, you need to get your eyes, dick, and brain checked.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What the ****? Miranda Kerr was a ten. Giselle was a ten. Nat P. is an 8.5 (and that's being generous). But you know what? You probably like penis. I'm not going to fault you for that. I've had battled with those urges too. But to say Katy Perry is **** compared to anyone except Aphrodite herself, you need to get your eyes, dick, and brain checked.

keep going girl! this is great.

btw - i like her music very much, listened to extraterestrial quite a few times. and she is hawt.

Dashaansafin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Umad? Emma Watson is a 10 and so is Natalie Portman.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Umad? Emma Watson is a 10 and so is Natalie Portman.

Em is the 10, yes. I actually liked Nat when she younger (circa Leon; Phantom Menace). You can't say that Nat 2011 compares to the likes of Katy Perry 2011 with a straight face. A far better comparison would be Nat 2005 VS. Katy Perry 2008. But even then, Katy P. still had the bosom.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads