• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Maurizio  Baldassari Navy  Wool 3 Button Knitted Cardigan Jacket, Size 50

Maurizio Baldassari Navy Wool 3 Button Knitted Cardigan Jacket, Size 50

Burberry trench

Reaction score
Request sent

Dear sir,

For my peace of mind, please do send the money request with invoice and stipulate that it is for 2 cardigans as we communicated on 1 item only.

Feel free to copy paste this text below for the invoice when you send the money request.

Maurizio Baldassari navy cardigan size 50
Maurizio Baldassari grey cardigan size 50

I will pay immediately after you amend it.

Thank you for your understanding and time brother.

Kind regards,

Virachon Nimnuch

Burberry trench

Reaction score

Attachments

• CDAD3F80-98C1-4742-995A-CCB71D1D6386.png
    CDAD3F80-98C1-4742-995A-CCB71D1D6386.png
    176.9 KB · Views: 60

Mr.K

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is your address complete in PayPal? Thanks

Burberry trench

Reaction score
Is your address complete in PayPal? Thanks
Could you post it to a different address as I may not be there to receive them? It will be to the same province and about 10 miles from my home address so shipping cost should be the same

Mr.K

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I had to refund your payment. I went to ship and they wanted 300 US. That was the slowest service also

Burberry trench

Reaction score
Oh really? That’s a shame!
Let me see if I can arrange a pick up with a friend’s company with DHL.
He’s back in 3 weeks or so.

If the cardigans are not sold, will you sell them both at 250$ if I arrange and pay for pick up by DHL?

Mr.K

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh really? That’s a shame!
Let me see if I can arrange a pick up with a friend’s company with DHL.
He’s back in 3 weeks or so.

If the cardigans are not sold, will you sell them both at 250$ if I arrange and pay for pick up by DHL?

I will hold them for you. There is a DHL near me , so if you can set it up I can get them out for you.

Burberry trench

Reaction score
I will hold them for you. There is a DHL near me , so if you can set it up I can get them out for you.
Ok sounds good.

So I will get back to you in about 3 weeks.

Have a good one brother

Burberry trench

Reaction score
They will be here for you and I hope all goes well with your son.
Hi
We are still in The Netherlands and the double lung transplant went very smoothly and recovery too 🙌

we are hoping to leave in a couple of weeks already. I would like my friend to enquire with DHL for pick up quote from your location with his professional DHL account so I would need to have your address, dimensions of the box in which you will package both cardigans and total weight to get a price quotation from DHL. DHL charges either according to weight or dimension of the package so my friend advised me to ship it in a compact box (but also bear in mind not to fold it too much) and mark it as second hand clothing with very low value (like 30$) in order to minimise import tax and customs which is about 40% of total value.
It’s not urgent as I’m still abroad but if you could send me details of dimensions, weight with your full address, I can enquire by DHL already.
Thank you good sir!

Mr.K

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi
We are still in The Netherlands and the double lung transplant went very smoothly and recovery too 🙌

we are hoping to leave in a couple of weeks already. I would like my friend to enquire with DHL for pick up quote from your location with his professional DHL account so I would need to have your address, dimensions of the box in which you will package both cardigans and total weight to get a price quotation from DHL. DHL charges either according to weight or dimension of the package so my friend advised me to ship it in a compact box (but also bear in mind not to fold it too much) and mark it as second hand clothing with very low value (like 30$) in order to minimise import tax and customs which is about 40% of total value.
It’s not urgent as I’m still abroad but if you could send me details of dimensions, weight with your full address, I can enquire by DHL already.
Thank you good sir!
I will get that info over to you shortly.

chris

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads