1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Matt Bomer Leather Jacket in White Collar (Neal Caffrey)

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Parto, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Parto

Parto New Member

I've been looking for Matt Bomers leather jacket everywhere, no info on it. They say that its a Diesel in the series but I cant find it anywhere. My last hope is you guys :) Or maybe you know of any similar jacket?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 6, 2013
  2. Gauss17

Gauss17 Senior member

It's basically a Moto or cafe racer style jacket. There are a bazillion different permutations of it.

3. Parto

Parto New Member

I know there are tons of them, but far from all are this clean and lightweight

4. wbtrunx

wbtrunx New Member

I've been looking for a similar jacket myself. It looks like the Diesel Lagnum. If you can fill a large or xlarge, there are some on ebay for $350 right now.

5. yeshuawatso

yeshuawatso New Member

This is an old post but it's the first result in Google. It's actually a Johnbull jacket, a private label Japanese company. The Diesel is probably the next best thing you're going to find and so far and the Lagnum line is almost identical except it has a single zipper vs a double, and the breast and back connect at the shoulder instead of under the arm.

[​IMG]

Source: Show official website: http://www.usanetwork.com/series/whitecollar/theshow/style/ep205/index.html#gal__0005_6.jpg (click a few images in).

Last edited: May 8, 2013