Matt Bomer Leather Jacket in White Collar (Neal Caffrey)

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Parto, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Parto

Parto New Member

I've been looking for Matt Bomers leather jacket everywhere, no info on it. They say that its a Diesel in the series but I cant find it anywhere. My last hope is you guys :) Or maybe you know of any similar jacket?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 6, 2013

2. Gauss17

Gauss17 Senior member

It's basically a Moto or cafe racer style jacket. There are a bazillion different permutations of it.

3. Parto

Parto New Member

I know there are tons of them, but far from all are this clean and lightweight

4. wbtrunx

wbtrunx New Member

I've been looking for a similar jacket myself. It looks like the Diesel Lagnum. If you can fill a large or xlarge, there are some on ebay for $350 right now.

5. yeshuawatso

yeshuawatso New Member

This is an old post but it's the first result in Google. It's actually a Johnbull jacket, a private label Japanese company. The Diesel is probably the next best thing you're going to find and so far and the Lagnum line is almost identical except it has a single zipper vs a double, and the breast and back connect at the shoulder instead of under the arm.

[​IMG]

Source: Show official website: http://www.usanetwork.com/series/whitecollar/theshow/style/ep205/index.html#gal__0005_6.jpg (click a few images in).

Last edited: May 8, 2013