1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Massive Price Drop: Like-New Cesare Attolini Mid-Grey wool and cashmere suit 40R, a Staple for Every

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by aph999, Oct 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aph999

aph999 Senior member

Like-New Cesare Attolini Mid-Grey wool and cashmere suit, a piece of Napoli with the fine handwork and quality construction you'd expect from Attolini. Single Breasted, 3-button closure, double vents, functional buttonholes. Pants are flat front. The fabric is a soft pic-and-pic stitch pattern of fine wool (98%) and cashmere (2%).

Purchased new, worn twice. Still in like-new condition. Retailed for $7200, yours for only $1249 $999 $899 $749 Shipped Priority Mail CONUS. This is a steal for a like-new Attolini in this coveted pattern and fabric.

This suit was made for a wealthy California businessman who never took possession. Tagged a 56 EU, but measured to a 52 EU/ 42R US. I had this altered slightly to fit my slim 40R frame, but it is still a little roomy for me.

Chest: 42"
    Shoulder: 18.5"
    Jacket Waist: 38"
    Sleeves: 24"
    Length: 32" TOC
    Pant waist: 35"
    Inseam: 31.5" / 32" (the hem is angled slightly to give a nice clean break at shoe and slope to the back of the shoe).
    Rise: 10.5"
    Cuff opening: 8.5"

Last edited: Jan 24, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.