1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Massive Grill Pr0n Warning - Holiday Grilling

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by GrillinFool, Nov 22, 2010.

1. tdangio

tdangio Senior member

I agree, the first one was typical. The second one was excessive. At least GF is contributing something to the forvm though, even if its not "revolutionary."

Well, color me surprised if grilling a readily available, commonly grilled meat is thinking outside the box.

2. edinatlanta

edinatlanta Senior member

Well, color me surprised if grilling a readily available, commonly grilled meat is thinking outside the box.

For an American celebrating Thanksgiving or Christmas, why yes, grilling lamb would be thinking outside the box.

3. vaclava krishna

vaclava krishna Senior member

Did you mate these, meats ?

4. HORNS

HORNS Senior member

He's referring to cooking meat for Thanksgiving. Do you not get that? You've been called on your fail by edina - how does that feel? Keep up the pics and the inspiration, GrillinFool, I really appreciate your efforts to post pics and your overall enthusiasm.

5. tdangio

tdangio Senior member

I don't really think lamb is "out of the box" for a holiday meal, but if the philistines think it is, so be it.

6. GrillinFool

GrillinFool Senior member

For an American celebrating Thanksgiving or Christmas, why yes, grilling lamb would be thinking outside the box.

Glad to see somebody gets it. I love lamb. I may be addicted to it. I've never had it for Thanksgiving or Christmas. Something like 94% of households cook a turkey on Thanksgiving. Anything other than turkey on Thanksgiving would seem to be cooking outside the box.

7. edinatlanta

edinatlanta Senior member

Glad to see somebody gets it. I love lamb. I may be addicted to it. I've never had it for Thanksgiving or Christmas. Something like 94% of households cook a turkey on Thanksgiving. Anything other than turkey on Thanksgiving would seem to be cooking outside the box.

Don't forget ham. Then maybe a prime rib.