1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 8: A Bespoke Coat from David Reeves

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a Bespoke Coat from David Reeves. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Mason Pants

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by cbrokaw, Jun 19, 2006.

1. cbrokaw

cbrokaw Well-Known Member

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how Mason Khaki's fit? I'm looking at a pair online, and the sizes range from 46 to 56. I assume these are European pants sizes. After looking at the size conversion on the retailer's website, I am still unsure of what size to get. 46 = small (not helpful).

I typically where 29/32 or 30/32 in pants.

Thanks in advance.

2. kitonbrioni

kitonbrioni Distinguished Member

I have half-dozen pairs of Mason pants and would call them a regular fit and not a slim fit. A Euro 54 pant would be an American 38 pant, Euro 46 -- American 30.

3. cbrokaw

cbrokaw Well-Known Member

Thanks! How do they compare to Dockers or Gap Khakis?

4. gza

gza Senior Member

I have 1/6th the experience of kittonbrioni in this regard, but my pair are slightly more fitted in the seat and thigh than a pair of Dockers or Gap/BR/JCrew khakis. The major difference in fit is that the Mason's have a MUCH lower rise (probably on the order of 3 inches difference).