1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Marzoni Fabric

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Audi1, Feb 16, 2010.

1. stylekitty12345

stylekitty12345 New Member

I'm a custom suit maker & my company uses some Marzoni fabrics. I'm in LA so the below about the fabrics only being sold in Hong Kong isn't true--- there are places in the US that will make suits for you with Marzoni fabrics. They are an Italian company that buys up cloth from both Italy & China. There is no way to tell where each individual fabric is, but they do get some of their fabrics from Italy. The website isn't that peculiar if you are familiar with Italian suiting companies. Many of the highest quality Italian companies don't have websites--- & even require us to fax our orders to them because they are so far behind. So it's definitely possible your fabric is Chinese, but it truly might be Italian. Hope that helps!