• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (ABC)

willy cheesesteak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IMDB | Wiki | Site | FB

IlOuLq0.jpg

Fall 2013, Tuesdays at 8pm

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]​

Last edited:

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Really hoping this is good.

A good way to introduce less known heroes/villains before moving up to the big screen.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Also, to those curious on how Coulson lives.

"In the pilot, it’s revealed Nick Fury (Samuel L. Jackson), the ultimate super spy, faked Agent Coulson’s death on purpose to motivate The Avengers. Some S.H.I.E.L.D. members were in on it (including, possibly, Maria Hill played by Cobie Smulders) but The Avengers were not. Their security clearance wasn’t high enough. Coulson was forced to hold his breath as part of the ruse and that’s a point of contention among his colleagues After the fact, Fury moved him to a remote location until things died down, and then he was reinserted into duty at the time of the show."

Last edited:

JustChris

Reaction score
About time Joss Whedon returned to TV. Hopefully, this won't suck as hard as Dollhouse and last longer than Firefly.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Premieres Sept. 24

The first Marvel Cinematic Universe television program will premiere on ABC at 8PM EST (7 PM PST) on Tuesday, September 24th. Titled "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." actor Clark Gregg will return as S.H.I.E.L.D.'s top Level 7 agent Phil Coulson. He'll put together a new covert team aiming to counteract global threats presented by a world now exposed to super powered individuals and intergalactic warfare in the wake of the lie-altering events of "The Avengers." Rounding out the cast are black-ops expert Agent Grant Ward (Brett Dalton), S.H.I.E.L.D. legend Agent Melinda May (Ming-Na Wen), science duo Agent Leo Fitz (Iain De Caestecker) and Agent Jemma Simmons (Elizabeth Henstridge) - affectionately known as Fitz-Simmons and civilian computer hacker Skye (Chloe Bennet).

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The pilot to The Avengers follow-up, Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D has been kept under tight wraps, but now it's been revealed that Cobie Smulders will appear in the pilot and beyond. See Maria Hill's new look and comments from Whedon!

"I wanted very much to have Cobie in the pilot because as much as anyone else, she IS SHIELD!"

"She’s cool and commanding, and has the dry humor that plays so well with Clark’s. Also, if she’s in it I get to hang out with Cobie."

SHIELD-Cobie-Smulders.jpg

yjeezle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i really hope it's good... because the trailer leaves a little much to be desired

SchwererGustav

Reaction score
I was over at the boards on IMDb, and it looks like there is a loophole that would allow Spider-Man to appear on the small screen, at least.

http://www.comicvine.com/articles/sony-relinquishes-tv-rights-to-spider-man/1100-139281/

Basically, Sony had relinquished TV rights for Spidey back to Marvel/Disney in 2009. While Spider-Man won't be appearing in the movie MCU, he could show up as a guest in AoS. They could even possibly mix it up by using the Ben Reilly or Miles Morales versions of the character.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Starts in a few minutes on the East coast.

Anyone else checking it out tonight?

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
First episode wasn't bad kind of slow and somewhat cheesy but I wouldn't mind checking it out every week if I am home. I just hope it gets much better. Like the references to different aspects of the Marvel universe, including movie events.

Coulsons mystery got me intrigued.

Last edited:

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ouch. That doesn't engender a lot of confidence. I've got it on my dvr, guess I'll watch in the next couple of days.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads