1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Marvel announces Dr. Strange film.

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by hoozah, Jan 28, 2013.

1. hoozah

hoozah Senior member

“‘Doctor Strange,’ which I’ve been talking about for years, is definitely one of them. He’s a great, original character, and he checks the box off this criteria that I have: he’s totally different from anything else we have, just like ‘Guardians of the Galaxy.’ He’s totally different from anything we’ve done before, as is ‘Ant-Man,’ which keeps us excited.”

He will fall into Phase 3 along with Ant Man, most likely after 2015.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2013
  2. JilSlander

JilSlander Senior member

Viggo Mortensen as Dr. Strange could be cool.

Phase 3 will be very interesting. Ant-Man sounds great so far.

3. hoozah

hoozah Senior member

Yeah he's a great actor. I never thought of putting him in the role of a comic book character.

4. why

why Senior member

I'm pretty excited for Ant Man knowing that Edgar Wright will be doing it. He seems perfect to make a movie out of such an odd comic.

Also excited for Iron Man 3 since Shane Black is writing it. If it's as good as the last time he worked with Robert Downey Jr. (Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang) I'll be very pleased.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2013