1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Mark McNairy Sanders Oliver Spencer Tan OSF3 Country Oxford Boot Size 9

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by varietygoods, Oct 17, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. varietygoods

varietygoods Well-Known Member

US Size 9 Oliver Spencer Brogued Wintip Country Boot with Commando Soles. Made by Sanders/Mark McNairy (thank you @alexSF ) Photos speak for themselves. Shoes are located in Canada, but I ship using USPS for better rates than Canadian Postage. You pay actual postage. The extent of the wear to these boots is limited to a few small scuffs to the leather. Beautiful boots that retail for ^$600. The US Size is 9. I'd say it's a true "9", because I'm a 9.5 and I can comfortably get my foot in the boot, and walk about but they begin to feel cramped somewhat quickly.

I'm a somewhat new member, but am an ebay powerseller with 100% positive feedback. Selling these here because there is very little interest for this brand on ebay and would like to get good value for both parties.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 17, 2015

2. makewayhomer

makewayhomer Senior member

3. varietygoods

Made in England stamped on them, but i'm not sure who the private label maker is. I can start to investigate.

Edit: when in doubt go to the source. I've sent an email to Oliver Spencer with your inquiry.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2015

4. varietygoods

Thank you! I'll update the listing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.