1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Mark McNairy Sanders Oliver Spencer Tan OSF3 Country Oxford Boot Size 9

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by varietygoods, Oct 17, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. varietygoods

varietygoods Well-Known Member

US Size 9 Oliver Spencer Brogued Wintip Country Boot with Commando Soles. Made by Sanders/Mark McNairy (thank you @alexSF ) Photos speak for themselves. Shoes are located in Canada, but I ship using USPS for better rates than Canadian Postage. You pay actual postage. The extent of the wear to these boots is limited to a few small scuffs to the leather. Beautiful boots that retail for ^$600. The US Size is 9. I'd say it's a true "9", because I'm a 9.5 and I can comfortably get my foot in the boot, and walk about but they begin to feel cramped somewhat quickly.

I'm a somewhat new member, but am an ebay powerseller with 100% positive feedback. Selling these here because there is very little interest for this brand on ebay and would like to get good value for both parties.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 17, 2015

2. makewayhomer

makewayhomer Distinguished Member

3. varietygoods

Made in England stamped on them, but i'm not sure who the private label maker is. I can start to investigate.

Edit: when in doubt go to the source. I've sent an email to Oliver Spencer with your inquiry.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2015

4. varietygoods

Thank you! I'll update the listing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.